How to use a capsule coffee maker
- Take coffee capsules suitable for your coffee maker (you can clarify the consultant in the store).
- Make 3 punctures on the capsule and insert it inside the coffee makers in a special nest.
- Water heats up and passes through the filter.
- Capacity will be filled with coffee, and the spent capsule can be thrown out.
The coffee maker of this type is most often used in offices, beauty salons and other public places, since it is relatively easy to operate and allows you to try different tastes of coffee. Very often, the taste of coffee depends not only on the work of the coffee maker itself, but also from the acquired capsules.
How to use the coffee maker and cook delicious coffee
To make coffee get tasty, you need not only to choose the grain correctly, but also comply with the coffee instrument hygiene. The coffee maker needs to flushes in time according to the instructions, clean the capsules from the old grains in time in the case of using capsule coffee makers.
To decorate the finished coffee drink, you can use cinnamon, nutmeg, carnation and nuts. There are several ways to prepare coffee, each of which is good in its own way. For example, for some drinks it is necessary to heat the cup in advance, it enhances the taste of cooked coffee.
The strongest view of coffee, for its preparation it is best to use the coffee makers of a horn type. Espresso is served in the heated cups filled in 2/3.
Latte is preparing layers in high Irish-cup. First - 40-50 ml of espresso, and after milk add, pouring it along the wall
It is necessary to weld espresso from a coffee mix of medium roasting, to boiled milk to gradually pour coffee.
How to use coffee maker
It is difficult to imagine our daily life without coffee. Some believe that he should be like love - hot, strong and sweet; Others prefer to drink it with cream, cinnamon, lemon, salt and pepper, and in the heat also with ice. The taste of coffee primarily depends on the quality of the grains. But when it is prepared, it is also important to use the coffee maker correctly.For many recipe for good mood in the morning - a cup of fragrant strong coffee
Previously, to cook a cup of coffee, preferably used special Turks (or jazvami), which put on fire either in hot sand. Turks from copper were considered the most correct, but now such dishes are rare. Modern models are made mainly of stainless steel, brass and ceramics.When cooking coffee on open fire, it is necessary to constantly control it, otherwise, Zakipev, he will run away
To speed up and facilitate the process of making coffee, all sorts of coffee makers were developed, which have long and firmly entered our life. They differ on the principle of action, power, functionality and many other parameters. So let's understand: how to use the coffee maker correctly.
How to use a geyser coffee maker
In geyser coffee makers, the drink is prepared due to the pressure of steam. They received their name for similarity with geysers in appearance and the principle of work.Use the coffee mapping of geyser type Many still continue, and they appeared at the beginning of the XIX century
The current geysers, coffee makers are made mainly of stainless steel, aluminum, ceramics and can work from both the network and heated on the cooking surface. Therefore, among the manufacturers are well-known and popular brands (Berghoff (Bergoff), Vinzer (switches)) and the authoritative brands of household appliances (Delonghi (Delongi), Bialetti (Bialetti), Con BRIO (Kon Brio)).
The device of such coffee makers sufficiently simple: two tanks; Water poured into the lower poured, the finished drink comes into the upper. Between them is a filter in the form of a funnel, where ground coffee is falling asleep.In the photo: Cups, coffee grinder and geyser coffee maker in disassembled form
In the process of heating, the water from the lower capacitance in the form of a pair rises into the upper part, passing through the layer of coffee in the filter. The drink is ready when the entire volume of water flooded into the coffee maker will turn out to be in the tank above.
To properly use the coffee maker and weld yourself a cup of fragrant drink, you need to do the following:
- Disassemble the coffee maker, separating the tanks from each other and feeding the filter.
- Pour cold water into the lower part, focusing in terms of labels, denoting the necessary volumes of fluid.
- Fill ground coffee into the filter to the edges. Do not let the powder in an attempt to make coffee stronger, through too dense layer water will pass badly.
- Remove the excess dry coffee with a filter rim.
- Install the filter in place and attach the upper capacity.
- Prepare to work the coffee maker put on the stove or turn on the outlet.
- Wait for hissing, which is accompanied by the end of the cooking process.
For geyser coffee makers, it is recommended to use coffee medium or large grinding coffee.
So that coffee is tastier, pour clean natural or filtered water into the coffee maker; Take the grain coffee of good varieties and Melit it before brewing.
Watch out for safety, using the coffee maker: Configure the containers with each other, do not open the cover until the cooking process is completed.
With a permanent operation of a geyser coffee maker, it is important to disassemble and wash the containers after each use (when they are cool), carefully clean the filter from the coffee grounds, follow the condition of filters and pads. Regular care will allow you to use the coffee maker for many years.
We offer video recording on the use of geyser coffee maker.
A small secret: Coffee mall from the walls of the coffee maker is not needed. It is formed from depository oily substances that are part of natural grains, and well affects the taste qualities of the drink. And if you are accustomed to using an aluminum coffee maker, then the oily flare will prevent the characteristic metal taste.
How to use a drip coffee maker
Drip-type coffee maker prefer those who love to do everything quickly and is not too worried that the taste of the cooked drink will not be sophisticated.Drip coffee makers do not require special efforts to use and care
Such coffee makers are electric and most of the budget household appliances. Philips (Philips), Vitek (Vitek), Moulinex (Mulinex) are considered the most popular brands. The main advantage of this type of coffee makers is that they can be forgotten during the cooking process. Even if the coffee is ready, nothing happens to the coffee maker if you do not disconnect it immediately.
The process of making coffee in a drip coffee maker occurs as a liquid extraction when hot water seeps through a layer of ground coffee and drips into a substituted cup or a special flask with a handle. At the same time, the taste of the resulting drink is influenced: the quality of the coffee and the degree of grinding, from which the speed of water through it depends.
If water passes too fast, coffee is obtained weak and inexpressive, and when the seeping occurs more slowly - the taste becomes more concentrated and even bitter.
Special filter models intended for coffee powder of different degrees of grinding are helped to achieve the correct beverage fortress. The smaller the grinding, the time rich the taste and a noticeable mustard. If you prefer to use a drip coffee maker, then determine the specifiers of the proportions of water and coffee, suitable grinding and the fortress of your favorite drink experienced way And then just adhere to the received recipe.Fortress and bitterness of the resulting beverage depends on the fineness of coffee beans
For brewing coffee, the optimal temperature is considered to be 90-95, but in many models of drip coffee makers waiting for such hot water for a long time, due to which the drink is obtained too bitter.
Before the cooking process, "Ronge" a coffee maker with water in idle mode, not sputted coffee powder. Then, the resulting hot water fill back into the tank and proceed directly to cooking coffee.
A brewed coffee is recommended not to leave on the heating element so that it does not acquire excess bitterness. In this regard, models of drip coffee makers are considered more preferred, in which the hot drink is not poured into a glass coffee pot or a cup, but to a special thermos. There are no individual heating elements in these devices in the bottom stand.
How to clean a drip coffee maker? Conditions that allow you to successfully use the coffee maker, consist in proper care - daily laundering of the coffee pot and removable filters, monthly cleaning of the device. Effectively clean the coffee maker is advised using a table vinegar solution (9%): a acetic solution is poured into a water tank in proportion 1: 1 and include a coffee maker for a run. Then hot acetic water is poured back and start another cycle of work. To eliminate the remnants of pollution and vinegar, the final run is made with clean water.
We offer to view the video on the use of a drip coffee maker.
How to use a horn coffee maker
Real connoisseurs of delicious coffee consider the essentially in the house of a horn coffee maker, that is, a manual espresso-coffee maker. This technique is quite expensive and requiring special coffee, packaged in ply or capsules.Brewing in the coffee machine retains the original taste and aroma of coffee beans
The principle of the work of the horn coffee makers is the passage of hot water vapor, followed by its condensation in a special chamber through a pressed coffee powder. High pressure steam (usually 10-15 bar) "pulls" from ground grains The maximum amount of taste and aromatic substances, which ensures the wonderful taste of the finished drink and the ability to reduce the consumption of brewing coffee by 20-30%.Coffee makers called "Rozhkov" for a kind of tubes (horns with a handle - Holders), intended for bookmarking the coffee powder
Coffee cooked in the rozing coffee maker has a delicate cream foam on the surface, which is very appreciated by all the fans of espresso and beverages on its basis. Models from Bosch (Bosch), Redmond (Redmond), Krups (Krups) are considered the most sought-after coffee machines. - They are well suited for home or office.Convenient functional addition - a split nozzle that allows you to simultaneously pour coffee at once in two cups
To properly use the coffee maker, you need to adhere to the manufacturer's recommendations for each specific model.
For a complete and comprehensive idea of the rood coffee maker, we suggest you see the following video.About the author: Olga Polyakovskaya
Expert in the field of household and master of culinary masterpieces (according to relatives and friends). Having used to rely on common sense, everyday experience and female intuition.
Found a mistake? Highlight text with the mouse and click:Do you know that:
Remove scale and naughty with an iron soles are the easiest of the cooking salt. Pour a thick layer of salt on paper, heat the iron to the maximum and several times, slightly appropriate, swipe the iron on the salt litter.
The threads of gold and silver, which in the old days embroidered clothes, are called repetitive. To obtain, the metal wire was pulled by ticks to the state of the necessary subtleties. Hence, the expression "pull (breed) canber" - "engage in long-shaped work" or "delay the execution of the case".
The habit of "economically" to use the washing machine-machine can lead to the appearance of an unpleasant odor. Washing at temperatures below 60 and short rinsing allow fungi and bacteria with dirty clothes to stay on the inner surfaces and reproduced actively.
PVC film ceilings can withstand from 70 to 120 liters of water for 1 m 2its area (depending on the size of the ceiling, the degree of its tension and quality of the film). So you can not fear leaks from your neighbors from above.
Special traps exist to combat mole. In the sticky layer, which they are covered, added females purses, attracting males. Adhesive to the trap, they are departed from the breeding process, which leads to a decrease in the population of moths.
Not only plates and cups are wellhed in the dishwasher. It is possible to download plastic toys, glass lights of lamps and even dirty vegetables, such as potatoes, but only without the use of detergents.
If the first signs of carrying in the form of untidy rods appeared on the favorite things, from them you can get rid of a special typewriter. He quickly and effectively swips the fabric fiber lumpy and returns to things worthy.
Fresh lemon suits not only for tea: Clean the contamination from the surface of the acrylic bath, losing the half of the cut citrus, or quickly wash the microwave, putting a water container and the lemon slices for 8-10 minutes at maximum power. The softened dirt will be just wiped with a sponge.
Before removing various stains from clothes, you need to find out how safe the selected solvent is for the tissue itself. It is applied in a small amount on a small-wedge plot of stuff from the side of 5-10 minutes. If the material retains its structure and color, you can move to stains.
For the preparation of delicious coffee, many devices are produced. One of the simplest is a drip or filtration coffee maker. It is comfortable in a small office or in a house for making several portions of a fastening invigorating drink. Drip-type coffee maker is easy to use, she has a simple principle of operation.
What is a drip coffee maker
The name of this coffee maker is associated with the principle of work. This means that water goes on ground coffee drops and gradually flows into the coffee pot. This method of cooking a coffee drink appeared at the beginning of the XIX century.
When filtering hot water through ground grains, it is saturated from them. It turns out not very strong but delicious drink. Over time, an electrical device based on this principle appeared.
Already by the middle of the XX century, he acquired a familiar look. Popular, such a coffee maker was in America. After all, it allows you to quickly prepare several portions of fastening coffee without spending no effort.
The process is automated, you only need to pour water and pour ground grains. And in a few minutes the fragrant American is ready.
The popularity of the drip coffee maker is explained by the simplicity of action and affordable price. She often acquires home or office. It is convenient for those who do not matter to receive a new drink every day, and we need ordinary coffee.
Advantages and disadvantages
Coffee machines have become popular not only in cafes or offices, but also at home. They are convenient because they independently prepare delicious aromatic coffee.
Drip coffee maker quickly washes
Capsule coffee machines, horn and drip coffee makers have the simplest principle of action. Coffee in them is prepared by passing steam through ground grains.
Only in a capsule coffee maker uses special capsules, and in the rozkin - a special grinding of grains. Dripping in this regard is more convenient, any coffee is suitable for it.
Use the rozing coffee maker as simple as drip. But unlike her, she makes strong coffee. There are some more advantages of drip varieties:
- small sizes and weight, does not occupy a lot of space;
- The device is simple, you do not need to configure, only press the button;
- There are no complex mechanisms, pumps, like a horn-type coffee maker;
- quickly washed;
- Coffee thickness does not fall into the cup;
- It turns out soft, fragrant coffee;
- You can brew tea or make cocoa.
But the taste of coffee in it is not so rich, as in other coffee makers. After all, steam passes through powder without pressure, so it takes less aroma and extractive substances from it.
In this coffee maker, you can prepare one type of drink - americano. It has a soft taste, not very strong. If you need a latte or cappuccino, milk will have to be added separately.
Of the minuses, you can also note the frequent replacement of filters and a large consumption of coffee. For the preparation of one portion of the beverage requires more ground grains than in other coffee makers.
Principle of operation
A drip coffee maker consists of a heating element, a tank with water and a reservoir for coffee beans with a filter. The heating element is connected to the slab to which the coffee pot is placed.
The control panel is simple, in most models there is one button. Many different drip coffee makers are produced, but everyone has the same principle of operation. He changed little in two centuries, only the device became electronic.
Drip coffee maker is easy.
- Water from the tank on the tubes passes through the heating element.
- It rises into the compartment with ground grains, condensed on the lid and drains on the powder.
- Water seeps through it, absorbing the aroma, color and taste, then falls into the coffee pot.
- When all the water, which was in the tank, passes through coffee, the heating element continues to work. It warms the coffee pot, without giving a drink to cool.
It is believed that the drip coffee maker prepares only American, but it can be brewing coffee of different fortresses. To do this, only you need to change the grinding of grains.
An important characteristic is the water temperature. Such instruments heat it up to 90 0. To keep the drink hot, you need to not press immediately after cooking the shutdown button.
Then the coffee pot will be heated. On how to make delicious hot coffee in such a coffee maker, you can watch a video.
Almost all models of drip coffee makers have a simple device: water tank, heating element, filter basket, coffee pot, control panel.
It is recommended to pour filtered water into such a device.
But models with additional functions are produced.
- In most coffee makers, the heating element warms the platform on which the coffee pot stands. It is convenient if all the volume of the cooked drink does not drink immediately - it is saved by hot. In some models, the function of such a platform performs a metal coffee maker that works like a thermos.
- Conveniently, if there is a built-in coffee grinder. Then the preparation of coffee will be automated, and the drink is fragrant.
- If the coffee maker does not have one button, but there is a control panel, you can usually choose the number of cups, the degree of drink fortress.
- It is convenient for the presence of an antifungal system. Coffee follows when the coffee pot is standing on the stand. Therefore, you can pour one cup, even if the water in the tank is not over.
- It is recommended to pour filtered water into such a device. It will prolong its service life and improve the taste of the drink. But there are models with a built-in filter.
But even the instrument with additional functions will not allow you to weld espresso or cappuccino. Therefore, you need to choose such a coffee maker to those who are undemanding for a variety of coffee tastes.
This is the most important part of the device. Ground coffee falls asleep in the filter. Therefore, the quality of the finished drink depends on it.
With all models, you can use disposable or reusable filters. In many coffee makers, they are included.
- Metal filter can give an unpleasant flavor. You need to wash it immediately after use. Sometimes he misses small particles.
- Nylon is designed for 60-80 applications. It also needs to wash every time.
- A variety of nylon - "golden" filter. He has a titanium spraying that increases the service life.
Reusable filters need to be washed. Therefore, many prefer to use one-time.
They facilitate operation, as it will only be necessary to pull them together with the coffee grounds and throw it away. These filters do not miss even small particles.
Disposable paper filters are made. Coffee cooked with them, tastier. The price is low, on average - from 2.5 rubles. There are filters from non-heated paper, bleached and from bamboo fiber. But on the quality of the drink it does not affect.
How to use
Prepare a delicious fragrant American in such a coffee maker is easy. But before the first application you need to explore the user manual. It will help to do everything right.
- Connect the wire to the network.
- Gently pour water into the tank.
- Pouring ground coffee at the rate of 1 teaspoon per 100 ml of water or to taste.
- Put a coffee pot on the platform.
- Enable start button.
- Wait for the end of cooking.
- After cooling, rinse the filter, and if it is disposable, throw away.
Sometimes even accurate following instructions for use does not help cook a delicious drink. To do this, you need to know several rules. It is recommended to use filtered or bottled water.
Coffee is better to take medium roasting, coarse grinding. For taste you can add to the spices filter: cinnamon, ginger, vanilla. For the drink for a long time to be hot, should not turn it off at once, let the platform heated.
How to choose
Plastic models of the coffee pot can attach an unpleasant taste drink, so better glass
Drip coffee maker is the easiest apparatus for making coffee. But that the drink gets delicious, you need to choose correctly. Quality depends on the manufacturer.
But the price may be overestimated due to additional functions that do not affect the taste of coffee.
When choosing a coffee maker, you need to pay attention to such parameters:
- The higher the power, the faster the drink is preparing and the stronger is obtained, but 600 W for 1-2 cups;
- The water tank can be from 600 to 1500 ml, it depends on how many cups can be prepared at a time;
- It is important to make a coffee pot, plastic models can attach an unpleasant taste, so better glass;
- Additional features facilitate application, but do not improve the taste of the drink.
Popular models and manufacturers
There are several popular manufacturers of coffee makers. This is Krups, Philips, Tefal, Delonghi, Bosch. In order for the preparation of fragrant coffee in the morning did not cause problems, you need to pay attention to popular models.
One of the best manufacturers of coffee makers is the company "Krups". It produces mostly automatic coffee machines. But there is a drip model - Krups Proaroma.
Beautiful black design, heated platform, autotlope is the advantages of this coffee maker. It can be prepared with 15 cups of strong fragrant American.
The Daily Mini model from Philips is simple and affordable. The volume of water reservoir is only 600 ml, but it is easy to use it.
He has heated flasks, inclusion indication. Price 2300 rubles.
The firm "Tefal" produces high-quality reliable home appliances. Tefal CM261838 model powerful and volumetric. Suitable for office or big family.
Coffee is obtained saturated, fragrant. The model does not have auto discontinuity, but good heated flasks. Costs 1800 rubles.
The company "Delongy" produces household appliances for the kitchen. Therefore, its coffee makers are most appreciated. The DELONGHI ICM 15250 model is equipped with a display and timer, there is a function of auto power, heated coffee pot.
The volume of the tank is 1.2 liters. Coffee turns strong, fragrant. But in the kit there is no reusable filter. Costs 5800 rubles.
Popular coffee makers from Bosch. The Bosch TKA 3A031 model refers to the most affordable. The price of its 2500 rubles. She has a feature of auto power, heated coffee pot.
Reusable filter in the kit.
Unit UCG 530 coffee maker will decorate any kitchen. A model with a capacity of 850 W and a volume of 1.5 liters prepares coffee of different fortress.
There is a timer, heated coffee pot, anticipel mechanism.
Futachi FE 270 model is a high-quality Japanese coffee maker. It costs 1900 rubles, prepares 10 cups of fragrant coffee at a time.
Coffee pot is glass, there is heating, reusable filter, disconnect indicator.
Mulinex Diva is a beautiful white device designed to prepare 8 cups of fragrant drink at a time.
Works quickly, there is a heating mode. The disadvantages include the lack of a shutdown indicator. Costs 2,200 rubles.
Brown 3104 coffee maker is a modern 1100 W. Prepare a fragrant stiff drink.
There is an automatic shutdown, an antifungal system and heated coffee pot. Costs 4,700 rubles.
Powerful model with volumetric water tank Cameron CM-6850 T. It has a binding system, a reusable filter, auto-generated coffee pot.
The digital display facilitates operation.
A drip coffee maker is the best choice for those who do not matter a variety of coffee tastes. It is comfortable and prepares a delicious American. Often this variety is used in offices. Such a coffee maker is available and easy to use.
The range of devices intended for the preparation of coffee is quite large. One of these aggregates is a drip coffee maker. It will be able to brew the fragrant, strong coffee drink. True, to achieve the perfect result, the principle of action of this device should be understood, it is responsible to approach its choice and find out the subtleties of use.
What is a drip coffee maker
Drip-type coffee maker is an electrical device in which the water through the filter with chopped coffee beans dropped in a drop in a separate tank or a cup. Due to the fact that the process turns out to be sufficiently slow, the drink is obtained as saturated and fragrant as possible.
The device of a drip coffee maker is simple. Among its main elements:
- Capacity for cold water. As a rule, it is placed in the rear, not removed;
- boiler directly in which the liquid is heated;
- a heating element;
- filter and funnel designed for crushed beans;
- Reservoir for the cooked drink. It is a coffee pot or flask. In some models, cups are such a container.
Principle of operation
The principle of the drip coffee maker is the following:
- From the liquid located in the back of the reservoir moves to the boiler.
- Once in the tank, the water heats up and after that it begins to rise up the tube.
- Through crushed coffee beans, the liquid dropped drops into the lower capacity.
- The drink is considered ready when all the water goes through the filter.
Coffee thickness When using a drip coffee maker in a cup does not fall. She stays in the filter.
The stand on which the finished drink is located is often equipped with a heating function. Due to this coffee, it remains hot for a long time.
How to use a drip type coffee maker
Not in vain drip coffee makers are called the most reliable and simple among the coffee units. Cooking coffee in them is incredibly easy. Perform only a few actions:
- Connect the device to the network.
- Pour water into the container.
- In the filter, fall asleep grain ground coffee at the rate of one teaspoon for every 100 ml of water.
- Press the power button.
- Watch until all the liquid leaks into the lower capacity.
- Turn off the unit.
- Pour the finished drink into the cup.
Types of filters
Filters for drip coffee makers are two types:
Reusable filters designed for drip varieties of coffee makers are included. They are a corticle of a funnel. They are made of nylon or plastic. There are also products with spraying applied to nylon. Among the shortcomings of such filters are the need to clean after each brewing of coffee.
Disposable products are usually made from cellulose. They are two varieties:
- untreated. In the manufacture of bleaching products are not used, so they have a brown tinge;
- bleached. In the modern industry, they are bleached with oxygen.
You can find filters for coffee makers made of bamboo fibers.
The filter element together with the coffee grounds after the completion of the brew is simply ejected. It is not necessary to clean it. This is the main advantage of disposable options.
Several useful tips before cooking coffee
Before starting to use the coffee maker of a drip type, you need to learn instructions. Also consider several important points:
- Use bottled water. It will be possible to avoid the appearance of scale;
- Ground grains Store in hermetic packaging. Due to this, it will be possible to maintain their initial flavor;
- Pre-warm the reservoir for the finished drink;
- Under no circumstances use spoiled, broken filters. Such actions will result in a breakdown of the unit.
Most Popular Coffee Preparation Recipes
Prepare coffee in a drip coffee maker will not be difficult. In such an unit, you can brew a classic espresso, and based on it to create even more refined drinks.
List of products needed to prepare espresso, minimal:
- 9 g of ground coffee beans;
- 30 ml of water.
A drink in the coffee maker of a drip type according to the following principle is preparing:
- A coffee powder is absorbed into the filter.
- Water poured into the rear reservoir.
- The device is turned on.
- When the fluid moves to the lower tank, the finished drink is transfused into the heated cups.
During the preparation of Latte, the following ingredients will be needed:
- 50 ml of espresso;
- 200 ml of milk;
- chopping cinnamon;
- 3 g of chopped nuts.
- Cook Espresso coffee coffee maker and pour it into a tall glass.
- Milk beat a blender or mixer.
- Pour the resulting mass over espresso.
- Put the milk foam on top.
- Surface sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon.
Cappuccino in Venss
To obtain cappuccino, you will need such products:
- 50 ml of espresso cooked in the coffee maker;
- 50 ml of whipped cream;
- 20 g of chocolate.
Cappuccino coffee recipe:
- Heat milk on the stove and pour into a glass.
- Slowly pour ready-made espresso into the same container.
- Top posting whipped cream.
- Decorate the surface with chocolate crumb.
Irish Coffee Beach
The original drink, popular in Ireland, includes the following components:
- 60 ml of espresso;
- 20 g of sugar;
- 20 ml of water;
- 40 ml of cream;
- 30 ml of whiskey.
The Irish cocktail is preparing as follows:
- In the drip coffee machine to cook espresso.
- Water mix with sugar and bring to a boil.
- Pour the resulting syrup into coffee.
- Add to whiskey.
- On the surface lay whipped cream.
Top best drip coffee makers
To choose a good coffee maker for the house, you need to explore the rating of the best models. The review presents their main characteristics. The top includes the following devices:
- Redmond Skycoffee RCM-1508S . Allows you to prepare fragrant, saturated coffee. Equipped with a reusable filter. Electronic control. It is possible to launch the device from the smartphone.
- Maxwell MW-1650. Comfortable, easy to use and reliable. The functionality is limited, but it is enough to use at home.
- Bosch TKA 3A031 . It is considered one of the best drip coffee makers. Features reliability and ease of operation;
- Redmond RCM-1510 . The model is durable, high-quality, equipped with a delay timer. The kit includes a reusable filter with metallized spraying.
- Philips Daily Mini. . Distinguished with stylish design. It is characterized by increased strength and reliability.
- Philips HD7459. . The quality of the assembly at a high level. It is possible to postpone the start. The only drawback is a high price.
How to choose a drip coffee maker
The choice of drip varieties of the coffee maker should be carried out taking into account its functional features. To conside the following points:
- Power. From it directly depends the rate of brewing. Lovers of strong espresso should choose a unit with a capacity of no more than 800 W. If the priority is not a fortress, but the speed of preparation, then these indicators should be higher.
- Volume. As a rule, the capacity of water reservoir varies within 1-1.5 liters. Volumetric containers acquire for offices. For home use is enough 1 liter. Not necessarily to fill it completely. It flows exactly so much fluid as you need to prepare a drink.
- Flask . There are rounded, trapezoidal, in the form of thermos. The material of their manufacture can perform glass and plastic. Preference is recommended to give glass options. The form of fundamental value has no.
- Antipple system. Thanks to this function, it is not necessary to wait until the rear tank is completely empty. At any time, the process can be suspended, pour a portion of the drink and put the reservoir to the place to continue brewing.
- Protection against overflow. The function involves stopping the filling process of the lower reservoir with its full filling.
- Automatic dosage . The apparatus itself selects the optimal ratio of grains and water.
- Heating. The special stand provides for the preservation of high temperature in the tank with a ready-made drink.
What does the taste of cooked coffee depends
It is not always possible to brew espresso so delicious as I would like. It is due to the fact that the use of coffee makers has certain features. There are several factors for taste qualities of the cooked drink:
- water. You need to use clean, cleaned or bottled. The presence of impurities is unacceptable;
- Degree of grinding . The smaller the coffee factions, the more stronger the drink is obtained;
- dosage. The fortress directly depends on the selected proportions of chopped grains and water;
- Preheating dishes. If the finished espresso is poured into a warm tank, it fully reveals taste and aromatic qualities.
Pros and cons of aggregates
Electrical coffee makers of this type have both shortcomings and benefits. Among the positive moments allocate:
- convenient control;
- a large range of models;
- a lot of budget options;
- It turns out to cook a delicious drink.
Among the minuses of such devices:
- problematic getting a sturdy drink;
- high consumption of coffee powder;
- The possibility of cooking only American and espresso;
- The need for regular replacement or filter cleaning.
Drip devices designed to prepare coffee belong to the group of budget options. They are reliable and easy to operate. The main thing is to accommodately approach their choice and use in accordance with the instructions. At the same time, the device will serve for a long time, and the resulting drink will have excellent taste.
The world of coffee machines is so huge that it is difficult to immediately decide on the brand and model. Even using the recommendations of experienced coffee machines, it is important not only to choose the appropriate technique, but also to establish it correctly, to ensure proper care.
Coffee machine varieties
A fine face was laid between the coffee makers and the coffee machines. The categories of coffee machines can be conditionally attributed to anyone who will produce coffee and operate from electricity:
- Geyser car;
- electric turk;
- Ceft coffee maker;
- Drip coffee machine;
- Capsule coffee maker;
- Rozhkin Coffee Apparatus;
- Automated coffee machines.
How to use the coffee machine
Before configuring, connect, test and use technique, you must first get acquainted with the instructions. All tips and recommendations are prescribed here, starting on how to enable the coffee machine. A variety of models involves individual features of each and thoughtful approach. But there are general moments that relate to all devices:
- Determine a permanent place with convenient access in the kitchen or in the office for the coffee machine. Thus, you do not have to constantly move and rearrange the technique, search for adapters or sockets.
- A new coffee maker is pre-test. To do this, start the full cycle only with water without coffee powder, so that all factory parts are cleaned.
- Clean the container each time before downloading the new cycle. Or immediately after cooking coffee. Over time, it will go into the habit, and the work of the car will be like a clock.
- Use for the preparation of a beverage filtered or bottled water. This makes not only the result of preparation is much more tastier, but also prevents the formation of scale and deposits on the internships of technology.
- Specify whether it takes a dense murmur of ground coffee in the container specifically for your model. For example, in the Hornki coffee maker, the quality of the tamper affects the taste of the outgoing drink.
- Experiment with temperature and high-speed modes. From this, the fortress and the taste of ready-made coffee are dependent.
- If you are leaving for a long time or close the office on the weekend, disconnect the machine from the power supply.
How to cook coffee in a coffee maker
Cooking coffee is not difficult if you first get acquainted with all the diversity of the coffee world apparatus. How to use a coffee pot and how to cook a delicious drink?
Drip coffee machines can be used in a large family when you need to prepare many portions of the fragrant drink. Drip-type coffee maker device works on the principle of transmitting hot steam through the ground coffee bean and special filters. This is the perfect option for American. The cooked drink hits a drip in the common jug, from which it is poured on the cups.
The device has a heating function, so a vessel with ready-made coffee can stay hot long:
- Fill the desired amount of water, according to the scale on a special container;
- Put the desired amount of ground coffee in the filter;
- Place the program;
- Depending on the model, coffee will be supplied to a separate flask or directly into the cup.
Capsule coffee maker is convenient for the selection of ready-made drinks. Here you can cook Latte, American, cappuccino and others. The cooking process begins with the laying of a portion capsule with ground coffee. Its packaging is punctured and under high pressure hot water is passed through ground grains. The fortress and taste of the finished drink will be directly dependent on the pressure of the pressure. Of course, you have a limited choice in the manufacturers of the capsules.
But you can choose your brand, which fully meets your requirements and taste preferences:
- Turn on the machine and fill the desired amount of water;
- Place the capsule in a special receiver;
- Substitute a cup and wait for the finished drink from the nozzle.
Geyser coffee maker is designed for fans of strong and saturated coffee taste. The drink does not need to additionally polish or defend, because this method of cooking does not give a precipitate in your cup. Through a flooded coffee is passed by hot water under the influence.
The coffee pot is easy to use, easily disassembled and cleared from the thick:
- pour into the lower separation of water to the desired mark;
- In a special funnel, pour ground powder;
- Collect the device, according to the instructions and turn on the network;
- Under the pressure of the pair, the coffee drink will be flipped into the upper container;
- After turning off the device, the drink is blown into a cup.
Such a coffee maker received its name thanks to removable horns. These are models for gourmets, experiment lovers with drinks and professional barista. Ground coffee falls asleep in the horn and compacted as much as possible. Here you yourself vary the grain grinding size, cooking time, water temperature, and other factors. Each time you will receive a different drink to taste and fortress.
You can create a magnificent foam, excellent espresso and balanced Capuccino:
- If the model is equipped with the function of self-grinding grains, then pour them into a special container;
- In the horn, place and tightly sneak ground coffee;
- set the desired water temperature parameters, pressure supply and others;
- Put a cup under the nozzle spout;
- If desired, take the milk with cappuccinator.
What is the difference between the coffee maker from the coffee machine
Despite the greater similarity, the coffee maker and coffee machine have several iconic differences:
- The principle of operation of the coffee maker consists in brewing ground grains. The device passes under pressure through the coffee powder hot water, and at the output it turns out a strong and fragrant drink.
- The coffee machine does not work with water, but with hot steam. The apparatus passes it under pressure through ground coffee. Gourmets believe that the finished drink is obtained more fragrant and saturated than from the coffee maker.
- Many coffee machine models, unlike coffee makers, are equipped with coffee beans grinding function. So in the beverage is preserved maximum taste and aromatic qualities.
- The coffee maker is more limited in choosing the recipes for making a coffee beverage. While the machine can be programmed.
How to care for coffee maker and coffee machine
Even a new apparatus requires a neat and careful relationship. First of all, remove any neoplasms on the internships of technology. It can be screamed from water, the remains of milk and even a coffee oil flare. You can read the details yourself or order the maintenance of the device from a specialist.
Use a decalcinator for cleaning the equipment. It is sold in tablets or fluid. Fill the coffee machine with the addition of decalcinator in the compartment and turn on the network. While working in idle mode, the device is perfectly cleaned of scale and plaque. At home, in the absence of cleansing tablets, you can clean the machine using citric acid or diluted in water vinegar.
Popular models and manufacturers
Popular trademarks fight for the right to be the first in the coffee world of specialized devices. Several manufacturers can be noted that successfully occupy the first positions in the market for sales of coffee makers and coffee machines:
- The Italian concern Delonghi is distinguished by minimal design equipment. And their coffee machines are striking with rich functionality. For example, the famous ECAM 44.664.b model has a system of automatic cleaning of the device.
- The Italian brand Saeco is confidently holding the first position among manufacturers of high-quality coffee makers for the house. The Incanto HD8918 / 09 model has 5 programs of the finished drinks.
- Philips makes a bet on futuristic design and high quality coffee machines.
- Among domestic brands, you can mark the Polaris coffee maker. Instructions for use, intuitive management and sophisticated design made it a sales leader.
Adjusting the coffee process (how to configure the device for yourself)
Different operating modes in the coffee machines sometimes get owners to a dead end when it comes to settings and buttons:
- The main parameters that you have to figure out is the temperature and time of extraction. The temperature is optimal to be temperature regime from 86 to 96 degrees. If the coffee is too cold, configure this parameter on the appropriate scoreboard.
- For the desired degree of extraction, you will have to experiment and prepare several options for drinks. Most often use time from 8 to 20 seconds. It is believed that in less time, coffee beans do not have time to convey their characteristics of the drink. And recreated coffee gives bitterness.
- Pay attention to the degree of roasting grains, if such a function is present in the device. Professionals are recommended to remain in middle positions without going into extremes too small or coarse grinding.
- Properly selected water volume also forms the quality of the finished drink. Do not make it unnecessarily watery. For a classic espresso, add water in the range of 30-60 ml.
- Do not ignore the instruction manual. It contains all nuances and details of the device settings for the best result.
The world of coffee machines is huge. But the last word always remains for the consumer. Choose a coffee appliance with the mind to enjoy tasty and fragrant coffee daily.
Video: how to use a geyser coffee maker