In the modern world, most women are watching their appearance by paying a lot of time. One of the popular ways to combat unwanted hair is photoepilation. Consider the principle of photoepilation its effectiveness and how the photoepilator acts on the hairs.
Principle of photo epilation
When performing photoepilation - the principle of operation is that high-intensity light-based lights based on IPL are heated by hair, after the destruction of high molecular weight pigment - melanin, which contains the hair follicle. The hairs ultimately falls out with a bulb and hair growth stops. Scattered flash outbreaks during photoepilation emit different length from 500 nm. up to 1200 nm, this acts not only on one follicle, but also on the zone around it. In clinics, photoepilation is actively used not only to combat unnecessary vegetation, but also to rejuvenate the skin of the face, from delivering pigment spots on the body and to remove small wrinkles. Experts allocate other types of photographilants, such as:
- SHR - Super Hair Removal - pulsating intense ray of light, which allows the most gently removed excess hair without causing unpleasant and painful sensations. The length of the heat wave of the processed zone is up to 800 nm. - This is a comfortable temperature that eliminates the risk of getting a burn and does not allow to overlay the skin. The full SHR course is several sessions within a long period of time. The pulse feed frequency is 10 Hz., Due to this it is possible to remove even the brightest, gray and flush hair. Modern modules are equipped with a cooling system to minimize the painful sensation during photoepilation.
- Elos epilation (E-Light) Or electronically optical synergy - a modern photo technique that appeared on sale at all for a long time. It affects the skin with two light and electric current. For one outbreak, E-Light heats the hair of the hair follicle, damages actively growing hair and after it destroys it. For different epilacable zones, the following wavelength is used:
|Removal acne||up to 500 nm.|
|Removal of pigmentation||up to 600 nm.|
|Removing vascular pathologies||up to 650 nm.|
|Removal of unwanted hair||up to 1200 nm.|
The penetration depth of the beam depends on the wavelength indicator. Photoeplayer Elos has wide efficiency and functionality in terms of power and flash frequency, which are adjusted for each client individually. Thanks to modern parameters, the procedure passes as safe as possible.
- AFT - Advanced Fluorescence Technology or improved fluorescent technology. This is the most painless view of the epilation. AFT technology combines laser hair removal and photos. Such a combination allows you to remove dark and hard hair on light skin using a laser, and brighter and thin - with the help of light energy that are on dark skin. For uniform hair treatment, special nozzles are used on the site, which distribute the rectangular pulse, and not peak. And so that the procedure has passed as much as possible use in motion technology (cooling "in motion") - a unique tip cooling system to -3 C. Find out
Stages of the procedure
Photoepilation is carried out at all parts of the body, but that the procedure has passed as efficiently as possible, it is necessary to prepare for the process correctly.
- Two weeks before epilation, it is impossible to sunbathe under the sun or in the solarium;
- One day before the session does not use creams with an alcohol or oil content. This is fraught with a burn;
- Consult with a doctor oncologist if there is moles and warts on the skin, to know that the epilation will not harm;
- The length of hairs should not be more than 2 mm.;
- In the intervals between sessions it is worth using a razor machine for hair removal, shugaring or vaxing to completely exclude.
The procedure is quite simple, the beautician puts the client to the couch and puts the protective glasses on his eyes. Before the procedure itself, the specialist shall affect the epilacable section of the gel preventing the risk of burn. A photographer with an anesthetic nozzle processs the zone, evenly distributing the light pulses.
After manipulation, the beautician removes the remnants of the gel and causes moisturizing or restoring cosmetic tools and then assigns the following photoepilation after about 3 weeks.
After the procedure, in the first hours I can have redness and a slight burning sensation on the skin, which will disappear by the end of the day. If tingling does not stop it is recommended to use the healing and anti-inflammatory cream panthenol or its analogues containing the delicate decantenol. Do not take the first three days of a bath, steam rooms or saunas, swimming pools and hot baths. With extreme caution to use the washcloth without affecting it the peepilable area.
Processed area of photospace to close from sunlight and apply sunscreen with maximum protection.
Attention! After 7 days at the healing area, a crust is forbidden, which is prohibited to tear off, otherwise the scar may form on the site.
Effect and advantages of photoepilation
The effect after photoepilation is long-term, but after a while from 6 months to 5 years, depending on the type of skin, hair can reappear. To maintain smoothness, it is necessary to undergo a re-correction in the number of one procedure once a year with a course of two procedures.
Cosmetologists are recommended before using hairs removal services with photoepilation, it is necessary to get acquainted with the pluses:
- long effect;
- The contactless principle of operation - the risk of infection is eliminated;
- Universality. Photoepilation is used on any parts of the body.
- Hair is removed completely, without climbing and not rotating because Flashes destroy the hair follicle.
- speed. The duration of the procedure is up to 25 minutes.
By cons of photoepilation include the following factors:
- One of the main deficiencies is high cost;
- For one session, get rid of unwanted hair is not possible;
- There is a chance of negative complications that will lead to burns and peeling of the skin, but such a case is very rare;
- For people with dark-skinned skin, the procedure may be useless.
Photoepilation at home
How to work photoepilation at home, often asked by a fair sex representative. Photoepilation can be carried out at home on their own, for ease of use, manufacturers have developed many portable home portable devices, which are simple in the management and principle of operation of the home photographilator and the effectiveness of the action is practically different from the salon.
Before home photoepilation, you must first get acquainted with the instructions for use, after defining your color and according to this, adjust the optimum length of the flashes. But it is worth not to forget that on each body of the body the skin color and the type of hairs are different, so the device needs to be adjusted so as not to harm health.
Home Photo Course is 10-12 procedures with an interval of four weeks. The first procedure will not give the instant result, the hair from the epilacable region will begin partially and smoothly fall out a week.
From each subsequent session, the stage of hair growth will decrease, the hairs will drop and become lighter.
Beautiful sex representatives most often stop their choice on the photoepilator Philips "for home." Due to its curved nozzles, repeating body contours, it provides the maximum effect in different fields of the body.
There are several models for home use:
- Philips SC2007 Lumea Prestige (suitable practically for any skin type, is used to remove hair from face, hands, legs and bikini zones). The cost varies from 18.000 to 22.000 rubles.
- Philips SC1995 Lumea Advanced (treated with photographer in the area of hands, legs, abdomen and sensitive zones. The device is built into the filter that is able to prevent ultraviolet radiation). The price tag is much more expensive than the previous version up to 26.000 rubles.
- Philips BRI863 Lumea Essential (used in the axillary zone in the bikini area, hands using the selected operation mode). Cost in the area of 13.000 rubles.
Home-use photoepilators compared to the salon have little power, therefore, the photoepilation sessions performed will be more than in the cabin. Light appliances have a double filter that prevents the emission of harmful light. Flashing in domestic apparatus capture a small area, not passing separately growing hair. The device works from the battery, therefore, after each procedure, it is necessary to charge it.
Contraindications and consequences of the procedure
Every time it is planned any impact on the skin with the help of flashes, you need to get acquainted with the contraindications in order not to harm health, consider them below:
- Allergy to light;
- Tan (on the tanned skin of the hairs almost can not be removed due to a little contrast)
- the presence of tattoos;
- in chronic dermatological diseases of the skin; skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, red flat deprived, with atopic dermatitis, red lupus, sclerodermia, buglese dermatitis);
- any neoplasms;
- in varicose veins;
- piercing in the epilation zone;
- Metal implants;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
Important! When manipulating moles, pigment spots and warts are sealed with a plaster.
It is worth paying particular attention to the intimate zone as in this place is very gentle and sensitive skin, so any hair removal causes painful sensations and discomfort.
- Venestic diseases (gonorrhea, syphilis, trichomoniasis, etc.);
- sex tract infections;
- Infectious diseases of the urinary organs (chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, ureaplasmosis, gardnerellosis, genital herpes, candidiasis, human papilloma virus, etc.);
- Skin injuries, cuts and hematomas - otherwise scars are formed.
Manufacturers and users have proven to be photodegradable and safe, but always remember contraindications to procedures. In case of non-observance of the rules and requirements, there may be planned effects in the form of irritation, inflammation and skin burns (including the device for low power risk of getting a burn completely reduced).
The principle of the photoepilator makes the device very efficient to remove unwanted vegetation. You can use the instrument at home, and the processing speed is higher than when using the laser.
What is a photoepilator
Photoeplayer - a device for removing unnecessary vegetation on a body that works at the expense of high-frequency light pulses. Pigment melanin, present in the bulb and the hair rod, absorbs heat waves emitted by the device. As a result, the blood supply to the follicle is disturbed, and nutrients are ceased to it. The bulb after that dies, and the rod falls.
The video about how the photoepler works at home, shows that it has compact dimensions and is very easy to use. The device is installed on dry clean skin and lead the working head on the surface of the epidermis in the horizontal direction.
How the photoepler works and acts
The epilator body has a photocell emitting flash in the process. The hair on the processed body section absorbs light and heat, as a result of which their roots are destroyed. A few days after the session, the vegetation begins to fall out.
Best photoepilation works with dark hair, as they contain the most melanin. But with light vegetation, problems may arise, since the follicle simply will not receive the necessary thermal exposure.
Important! Skin cells contain a slight amount of melanin. However, with a dark epidermis, apply the device with caution in order not to get a burn.
The principle of the photoerypilator can be fully implemented only with the proper use of the device. The application algorithm looks like this:
- Before performing hair removal, the body must be prepared for the procedure. The epidermis is cleaned and removed the oroging particles using peeling or scrub. The hairs with the help of the trimmer cut up to 2-5 mm, this length is considered optimal. If the vegetation recently screamed with the help of an ordinary machine, you have to wait until the bristle appears.
- Immediately at the beginning of the procedure, the epilator attaches to clean and dry skin and press the power button, making several flashes. The device is then moved to the adjacent section and repeat the algorithm. Working with the same area during a session is undesirable, a burn may remain. At the same time, reviews are recommended to focus on individual skin sensitivity. If the epidermis transfers photoepilation well, then the device can be moved, then the results will appear faster.
- After processing the body, it is necessary to smear the calming cream. During the first 3-5 days, it is impossible to use scrubs, make a massage, take a hot or too cold shower, go to the pool. The principle of using the photo epilation can damage the skin if it will receive an additional thermal impact. Therefore, a month should be abandoned from the sun in the fresh air and trips to the solarium.
It must be borne in mind that the photoepler makes the skin smooth not instantly. It works gradually, the first results after the procedure appear only in a few days. Vegetation becomes slightly smaller, it slows down their development.
Attention! Photoepilants are considered more convenient than ordinary lasers, since they affect the selected area of the body in the region, and not point into separate hairs.
The principle of photographer's work is to effect on the bulb of a hair from the inside. The destruction of follicles under the skin helps to achieve a long-term effect. But to maintain the smoothness of the epidermis photoepilation, it is still necessary to repeat regularly.
Reviews on how photo epiler
Svikina Larisa Sergeevna, 34 years old, Moscow
For about five years, I made laser hair removal in the cabin and considered it an excellent alternative to shaving my feet. Regarding the purchase of a home device there was doubt, it seemed that a small device would not be able to work as well. But the first course showed that the results are no worse than after the salon procedures, and the time and money goes less.
Arefjeva Anna Grigorievna, 32 years old, Kursk
I use the photo epilator for two years to remove hair on the legs and in the axillary area. The device works well, smooth skin managed to achieve for eight procedures, and now I simply support the initial effect. In my experience, with a bright flush on the face, the device copes badly, but noticeable and abundant hair eliminates no worse than salon devices.
Removal of excess hair from the body is relevant to many women. But it is difficult to choose the optimal option, which would have retained the result for a long time, and at the same time would not deliver any painful sensations. Using a photoeplayer, it is possible not only absolutely painlessly spread with extra hair, but also keep the result for a long time.
What it is?
Photoeplayer is a special device whose impulse under the influence of a short-term, reinforced and accurate effect of pulsed light penetrates into the hair and accumulates in its main substance - melanin. Due to this, there is an active destruction of the structure of the hairs itself and its root. As a result, the hairs are becoming weaker, fall out, and with regular photoepilation, they stop growing at all.
Works such a device almost silently and completely painless. After the invention of this device, it was possible to perform such epilation only in expensive cosmetology clinics for the high cost. Now many manufacturers began to implement home photographic photipiles.
Home photographer has a compact and convenient size, it is simple and efficient to use and is suitable even for face. With its use, absolutely any person will cope with its use, and you can get rid of unnecessary vegetation on the whole body, even in the most hard-to-reach places: deep bikini and armpits. In the absence of contraindications, the photoepler can also be used to remove excess vegetation from the face.
In such photoepilators for home use, batteries are usually installed or batteries that support the efficiency of the device for a long time.
Features and advantages
The main feature of this device is its principle of operation, that is, direct impact on hair and its follicle bright and powerful short-term flashes of light. Such a procedure has a lot of advantages:
- Absolute painlessness. Using this device, you will not feel absolutely no discomfort, itching, painful sensations or tingling.
- Almost complete silent. Only light flashes will be accompanied by small clicks.
- Fast execution of the procedure. Depending on the amount of hairs on the skin area, processing about 10 square centimeters will take no more than 5 minutes.
- Long effect. Under all the recommendations for the operation of this device, as well as skin care after the procedure, the result obtained can be saved for life.
- The ability to get rid of unwanted vegetation on the body forever. With the right and regular use of this unit for hair removal, the hairs completely cease to grow.
- Easy and ease of procedure. To carry out such epilation at home, no special equipment is required, nor skills
- The device shows high efficiency. In removing excess vegetation at all parts of the body and face.
Such advantages make photographer with welcome acquisition for many women. But besides the principle of work, he and one more feature - it is necessary to process epilacable skin sections with a special gel before the procedure. It is he who will perform conductors for light in the epidermis to hair follicles.
However, the photoepler has a small minus - it is impossible to use it to remove light hair or gray. It is effective only to destroy dark hairs on light skin. Moreover, the stronger the contrast of the color between vegetation and the epidermis will be, the more effective and the impact of the photoerypilator will also be.
All these pros and cons have a big impact on the final result of epilation using this device. Therefore, when choosing and buying, they must be taken into account.
Indications and contraindications
As with any other type of epilation, photoepilation has their own recommendations for conducting, as well as contraindications to the use of this device. Before you go to the store for the acquisition of this instrument, you need to get acquainted in detail.
Using a photo epilator at home is recommended:
- With an excess of women of a large number of men's hormones that provoke hair growth on the male type. Doctors call such a phenomenon of girsutism.
- With regular emergence of strong irritation after other types of epilation or depilation.
- With increased hairiness in women and men both on the body and face. In medicine, such a phenomenon is indicated by the term - hyperitrihosis.
Contraindicated such an epilator in the following cases:
- The presence of a large number of bright or gray hairs. In this case, the effect of the procedure will simply be seen even with its regular execution.
- Increased photosensitivity.
- Sugar diabetes of any type.
- Age less than 16 years.
- Any varieties of cancer.
- A pacemaker, or rather, its presence in the body is also an essential contraindication.
- Some diseases of the thyroid gland. Before performing photoepilation, when problems with the thyroid, it is necessary to pre-consult an endocrinologist.
- Keloid disease.
- The epilator is harmful to health and during treatment with antibiotics or taking choleretic and diuretic drugs.
If there are small burns, wounds and scratches on the surface of the epidermis, then it is better to postpone this epilation process until they all be lit.
Some specialists also advise to refrain from using a photo episode with acute infectious and parasitic diseases.
The harm and benefits of this device for human health will be directly dependent on compliance with the contraindications and testimony of it to use. According to doctors, with the right and reasonable use of this device, it is impossible to apply a significant damage to health.
Photoepilators today are produced by many manufacturers. In order to acquire a really high-quality product that will help turn epilation into a pleasant and productive procedure, we recommend paying attention to the following products:
- Touch Permanent Hair Reduction System. It has high efficiency, is implemented complete with two nozzles. With proper operation, after 8-9 procedures, almost all hair cease to grow. It has light weight, high power - 200,000 flashes, works from connecting to power supply. Complete also has special safety glasses.
- Gillette venus naked - Another household powerful photoepler. It has a low cost, is implemented complete with a special gel for such epilation. It has a special leather shade reading sensor, due to which the epilator itself selects the intensity of the flashes. Pretty bulky and consists of two parts: stand and the photo epilator itself. Has high efficiency.
- Hee hr mini. Wireless highly efficient photoepower, which operates on the general principle of operation of these devices. It has eight different operating modes, which allows it to use it even on the most sensitive areas of the epidermis. The large stock of the cartridge and the complete lack of ingrown hair are the main advantages of this device.
- BEURER 100. - This is an epilator that allows you to get rid of forever from half of the existing hairs after three procedures. Long reserve of cartridge, versatility in use, safe and simple operation - its features. It has light weight and high proven efficacy. It is implemented complete with a replaceable cartridge.
- SMINIKER SHOWLISS PRO. - This is a compact efficient photoepower, which allows you to get rid of extra hazards both on the face and in the bikini zone, not to mention other less sensitive parts of the body. The starting module is designed for at least 100,000 flashes. It has an average power level and low cost.
- Silk'n Glide Infinity 400K - This is an innovative photoeplar from Israel, the high efficiency and speed of which are explained by the use of two types of energy at once for the device. The lamp has an endless charge of flashes, and most importantly, it is this photoepower that even doctors for removal in the deep bikini zone.
- HOMEDICS DUO PRO IPL-HH170-EU Allows not only to get rid of unwanted vegetation on the body and face, but also contributes to the natural rejuvenation of the skin. That is why this photoepler is in high demand in women over 40 years old. It has high power, in the kit there is a collagen nozzle, saves the result for a long time after the procedure.
- Remington IPL6250. - This is a photoeplayer with five modes of work, which has two additional outbreak modes: disposable and reusable. It works from connecting to the power grid, equipped with an additional sensor for determining the type and color of the skin. It is implemented complete with a special cleansing rag for glass. The visible result from use appears after the third procedure.
It is these photoepilators that are in high demand due to their high efficiency, stylish design and simplicity in operation.
How to choose?
But having studied our rating, do not hurry to acquire any of the above-described photoepilators. In each case, this device should be selected individually taking into account the following factors:
- Security. Such an appliance must have protection against children. The filter for ultraviolet radiation must have an orange color, which means its high power.
- Work intensity settings , as well as sensors, blocking flashes on dark skin and helping to see the settings, help set the optimal version of the device and avoid burns.
- The size of the zone of action also plays a big role. To remove hairs from small parts of the body, for example, bikini, armpits and hairs above the upper lip, you need to choose a device with a slight grip and vice versa.
- The number of lamp flashes. What they are more, the better, but not always. The efficiency of the device is influenced by many factors and all of them must be considered. Therefore, it is important that the manufacturer itself says (month, two or three for complete hair removal), and whether such parameters such as power, the generation time and the wavelength of the flash are correlated. It is the ratio of these parameters that indicates how effective the device is in operation.
- Does the lamp be replaced or not. This is a very important factor, since if the lamp is not to be deleted and replaced, then after the use of the total number of flashes, the photoepler is recycled. It is better to give preference to devices in which the lamp can be changed if necessary.
- Food. Photoepiles can operate on batteries with direct connections to the power grid or battery charge. The first and third option are most preferred, as they allow you to use the device regardless of the availability of electricity. As practice shows, the most durable are photigilators operating from the battery.
- For use on what zones the device is suitable. Not all photo-epilation can be used in the bikini zone and on the face. Therefore, if a purchased device is planned to use and for epilation on these parts of the body, you should find out whether additional nozzles are included.
- Durability. The photoepler costs a lot, so it is important that he has a long service life. This device must be implemented together with all the necessary components immediately, and the amount of flashes should not be less than two hundred thousand.
- Convenience in operation. It is worth buying only the device that has a small weight and comfortably falls into the hand.
- Cost. There are photoepilators on sale both by the transcendent cost and suspiciously low. It is better to choose a golden middle. Specialists advise to give preference to those devices whose cost of one flash is in the range of 20 to 25 kopecks.
Only by combining all the answers to these questions together, you can implement the final selection of a photo-epilator from our rating.
How to use?
Photoepilation at home does not require too much time and some specific skills. In order to get the necessary effect of the procedure, it is necessary to perform it in the following sequence:
- For 14 days before removal of epilation, solarium, the reception of antibiotics and diuretic agents is prohibited.
- During the day before the procedure, the necessary zones need to shave. The shorter there will be a hairs, the greater the amount of light will penetrate into the follicle, and therefore, the more effective there will be a procedure. Attention! Some photo-epilationators affect the hairs with a length of 3-4 mm instead of 1 mm recommended. Therefore, carefully examine the instructions.
- On the day of the procedure, it is necessary to carefully inspect the epidermis to make sure that there are no damage on it.
- Wood on special glasses. Ordinary sunscreens do not provide the necessary protection, so you can use only those that are specifically designed for photoepilation.
- On the skin it is necessary to designate the primary processing zone. This can be done with the help of a conventional cosmetic pencil. It is not worth making the zone too large - 10 square centimeters will be quite enough.
- A special gel for photoepilation is applied to the prepared skin area.
- The device with predetermined settings is brought to the skin and is used according to the instructions.
- When the entire zone is processed, the remnants of the gel are removed from the skin with a wet napkin, the epidermis is moistened with a nutrient cream. If photo epilation is performed for the first time, it is better to use Baneocin or the creams similar to it.
- If necessary, paragraphs from 5 to 8 are repeated in the following areas of the body. This type of epilation should be carried out regularly with a frequency of about 20 days.
When using a high-quality photo epilator, hair completely cease to grow maximum after 12-14 procedures. In order to strengthen the effect of photoepilation, it is recommended to regularly use sunscreen, do not attend the pool, solarium or bath.
Professional photoepower is used by the same principle. The difference lies only that all manipulations hold a master.
Photoepler From the very first of its appearance, feedback from users, gets in most positive. People note the high efficiency of this type of epilation, the complete absence of unpleasant sensations both during the procedure and after it. The most important advantage of such a procedure, according to customers, is its high efficiency, as well as the possibility of getting rid of excess vegetation on the whole body forever. In addition, such a portable home photographer is very light and easy to use, which means that any person can cope with it, even the one with the technique on you.
There are negative feedback on this device. Basically, they relate to low efficiency from its use or the complete absence of the result. As a rule, it happens in cases where a very cheap photoepower of dubious quality was acquired or when photo epilation was carried out on bright or gray hair. Therefore, in order not to receive such negative experience, it is very important to follow all the advice from this article.
And of course, it is impossible to forget about the reviews of the doctors about this method of getting rid of excess vegetation. Doctors also respond positively about this device. Most doctors confirm its high efficiency and safety in use.
The main thing according to them is compliance with the instructions on the operation, as well as the mandatory accounting of the conclusions. Then the consequences of the procedure will only be positive.
The instrument for home photoepilation must be chosen correctly. Make it easier with expert advice!
Photoeplayer for home - Is it real useful this purchase
Photoepilants for home use produce manufacturers of professional equipment for salons. They work according to one principle, but have different power. Therefore, photoepilation in the cabin - the procedure is expensive, but fast, and at home - relatively cheap, but long. The result will be the same - after processing the photoeer's hair year or two, and then they will not grow more because of the death of follicles.
Photoepilator - what it is
Photoepilation is the technology of the Israeli company Lumenis Ltd., which consists in the destruction of the pigment of melanin with a powerful light momentum. Abbreviated it is called IPL. What does scattered pulse light mean, the developer's patent name is on this name, therefore, without changing the technology itself, invent other names:
The principle of operation is the same: the problem area is processed by light flashes - a contact (or non-contact) method.
Scattered pulse light destroys the pigment melanin in the skin and hair
Photoepiling is performed by the device that works on crypton lamps. They have a wavelength of 500-1200 nm. Since in this range there is ultraviolet light, harmful to humans, the photoepler is equipped with a filter from a special protective glass.
Modern models can additionally be equipped with:
- Touch sensors: The system automatically recognizes the skin color and sets the required flash power;
- Skin contact sensor - when the nozzle touches the body (or face), the flash is triggered instantly;
- Slip Roller - It is now possible to work as a photoeplayer, without taking it off from the skin, it is very accelerating the procedure;
- power regulator - the instrument settings can be adjusted, to make the flash more powerful or weaker;
- An additional narrow facial nozzle - earlier, because of the large area of the screen, it was possible to process only the body;
- curved body nozzles that make hair removal more efficiently, especially in hard-to-reach zones like bikini.
The operational resource has different models, is measured by the amount of flashes. In the cost of the device, the performance is limited about 50-80 thousand outbreaks. This resource with constant use of the unit can be exhausted if you make 3-4 depilation of the whole body completely, then the lamp must be changed (sometimes the backup goes complete with the device).
In the absence of contraindications "on the sample", you can purchase a low-power device - it will cost the price of several procedures in the cabin (on average from 9 thousand rubles).
How the photoepler works - video
How the procedure is carried out
The photoepilation procedure consists in point irradiation with an intense light flux where extra hairs are growing. The instrument readings are configured individually: the frequency and the power of the flashes is selected under the color of the skin and hair.
Women who enjoyed the home photo epilator advise the first to put it on a minimum flash so as not to get a burn, and then monitor sensations - if there is no strong pain and burning from flashes, you can enhance the radiation power.
Carefully monitor your sensations during the procedure: strong pain may indicate the incorrectly selected length of the beam, it is dangerous to get burns. And the complete absence of any sensations is talking about too gentle mode, from the impact of which the roots of the hair are not destroyed. Light tingling and feeling of heat from the lamp is the norm. In general, it is better how to put experiments, deal with the instructions and follow the manufacturer's recommendations: each color of the skin usually corresponds to one of the modes of the photo moderator.
Not all manufacturers produce instruments for leather epilation V-VI type, only individual models of photo-epilation are suitable for dark women.
Photoepilation session takes from 10 to 40 minutes - it is in the cabin. At home, the procedure can take more time, due to the fact that it is necessary to highlight each skin section not one time. Radiation affects only cells that contain the coloring pigment melanin, there is no adjacent cells. After the dose of irradiation, the follicle gets a burn, so strong that the vessels are cleaned and the nutrition of the hair is stopped. A few days after the first procedure, hair loss will begin. The process is gradual, stretched in time, and may take 2-3 weeks. Then photo-epilation is carried out again, and so 12-15 procedures (less in the cabin, because there is more powerful equipment). With regular treatment with pulsed hair, it begins, first, slower growing, and secondly, changes the structure - after the course of the procedures, it becomes thinner and lighter, and therefore not so noticeable. Forever remove the hair will not work - this is a common myth. Follicles are gradually restored, but after how much it happens depends on the peculiarities of your health. It happens that you need to repeat the course of photoepilation in a year, and it happens that a person has been living for 3-5 years without thinking about this problem.
How to use the photoepilator at home
It is advisable to prepare for photoepilation procedure - two weeks before it is to abandon solar baths and temporarily go to shave hair instead of the usual shugaring or wax. For 2-3 days before depilation, do not touch the hair in the problem zone - they should grow at least 1 mm by the time of treatment. On the eve, take a bath, make a peeling, apply a cream or milk for the body, then you will not have to repeat it all before the procedure. Follow the protective glasses in advance (sometimes they are offered in a set with a photoeiler or as a gift for it, check out the shares of manufacturers before purchasing the device).
The portable photoepler requires recharging from the network as a mobile phone, but often it does not have to do - one charge is enough about 150 outbreaks, and one flash is capable of processing approximately 4 square meters. cm skin. Charge a photoeplayer, set the desired settings. If there is a touch sensor on the device, simply bring it to the skin (necessarily at right angles) - the parameters will be set automatically. The readiness of the device will show the light indicator.
Photoeplayer after each procedure you need to recharge, it works from the battery
Now proceed to the epilation:
- Lubricate the skin cooling gel.
- Put on dark glasses.
- Apply the device close to the skin, and it will work after the audio signal.
- When you hear the second signal, you can move the device further.
- For one flash, 3-5 square meters are processed. cm body.
- When you process the entire problem zone, lubricate the skin with panthenol to protect yourself in advance from dryness, itching and irritation. Nobody is insured against such sensations after photoepilation.
Leather before and after the procedure - Photo Gallery
- Photoepilation on the face do both women and men
- To remove hair on the face, a special nozzle with a narrow screen is intended, which allows you to send light on separately growing hair
- An armpit is needed about 15 minutes
- Feet can be processed even at home for 20-30 minutes, if the photoeiler is equipped with a roller and touch sensor
- When you master the technique of working with the photoeiler, the processing of each hand will go for 3-5 minutes
- The processing of the bikini zone is approximately 15 minutes, the melting bikini - 20-25 minutes
Which device is better to choose
This is what you should pay attention to when buying a photo epilator:
- The power of the device. People with sensitive skin should be limited to an instrument with a capacity of 5 J, so as not to get burns and scars, for all the others there is no upper and lower threshold. It is necessary to define your color (from i to Vi according to the classification of phytzpatrick) and clarify whether the device is suitable for your skin shade.
- Screen area. On modern devices there are nozzles for the body, which for one flash can be treated to 6 square meters. See Skin area, and special narrow for face. The average screen sizes in popular models vary from 3 to 4 square meters. cm.
- Look at the flash feed rate, it depends on this indicator, how much time you spend on hair removal. The best time is 2 seconds, an average flash occurs once every 5-7 seconds.
- The quality of the lamp depends on the limit of the flashes that can be produced. "Long-playing" photoepilators matter from 200 thousand. One lamp is enough for about a year. The smaller this indicator, the more often it will be necessary to change the lamp in the device.
Pay attention to quality certificates and recommendations from the Medical Association of EU countries and the United States. Israel, Germany, Slovenia - long-established manufacturers of equipment for epilation. When buying a home photo epilator, quality guarantee will ensure your safety. In the devices of famous brands, the double filter will definitely stand, protecting from the UV radiation harmful to the body. A strong filter muffles the light, giving it a red-orange shade.
If you buy a photoepler for the first time, give preference to the model with the sensor sensor. Then it is not necessary to independently understand the settings: the device itself recognizes your colorboard and install the flash power.
Photo Epirator Rating for Home - Table
Popular appliances manufacturers - Photo Gallery
- The interval between flashes in Tanda Me Touch (Me Pro Ultra) - 3 seconds
- The interval between flashes at Ilumina Me Touch - 2 seconds
- Remington IPL 6500 I-Light Pro Interval LMMHADE flashes is 3 seconds
- Flash in the Silk'N Flash & GO Lux epilator occur every 3-4 seconds
- Flash speed in photographer Braun Gillette Venus Naked Skin
- Interval between Philips Lumea BRI953 outbreaks - 3.5 seconds
- Flash speed in Babyliss G946E - 3 seconds
Photoeplayer: pros and cons
An objective assessment of photoepilation results is possible only when it is conducted in the cabin at the master with experience of work, in the absence of a patient with contraindications. The result of the procedure can be estimated after 2-3 weeks, not earlier, but these are the specifics of any epilation technology.
Why it is worth buying the device home
Buying a home photo epilator will save you money. For the price it will cost only several procedures in the cabin. You will also spend less time on the procedure - if, of course, remove your hair from a small area. No need to record, wait and go to the master.
What other advantages in the acquisition of a photoepilator:
- On the instrument you can install individual settings - enhance the power of the light pulse and rapidly achieve the result or reduce the soreness of the procedure by setting a smaller force of light.
- Infection during the procedure is impossible. Ingrown hair will not appear.
- Irradiation with pulse light gives an additional effect of skin rejuvenation.
What to take into account before buying
Disadvantages of technology also have. After independent skin treatment by the photoeplar (and even after the salon, sometimes burns may appear, irritation, dryness. Before the procedure, you need to adhere to some restrictions, abandon any ways to remove hair, except for a razor, do not sunbathe, for a while you forget about the bath and sauna. If photoepilation is carried out independently, deal with the instrument settings and adapt it to itself. The lack of professional advice can negatively affect the state of health.
Because of the low power of use from the home photo epilation less. On portable devices, the outbreak power is specifically limited - so that a person does not harm himself.
The painful procedure really happens, but not for everyone - from the second session, people are usually getting used to. Tangible thermal impact for patients with sensitive skin and low pain.
Home Photoeplayer - Useful acquisition, but before buying you need to understand whether you have no contraindications to the procedure
Contraindications and consequences of the procedure
Excessive exhaustion is recognized as a disease and is called girsutism. It can manifest itself during puberty or hormonal shifts against the background of heredity or diseases of the endocrine system. In the body of women sharply increases the level of men's hormones androgen. If you bring this indicator to normal, it will take a problem with excess hair. Of course, they will grow, but in smaller quantity, and they can be easier to remove them. Therefore, before conducting the first photoepilation, it is worth visiting several doctors - a dermatologist, a gynecologist and an endocrinologist: to find out if there are no health problems and contraindications to the procedure. In addition, the dermatologist will determine the overall condition of the skin and will give recommendations for independent photoepilation.
It is not recommended to carry out a procedure (nor in the cabin, nor house):
- under photodermatosis (allergic to light);
- with chronic skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, red flat, with atopic dermatitis, red lupus, sclerodermia, buggle dermatitis);
- with any neoplasms;
- under herpes in the epilation zone;
- in varicose veins;
- in the presence of metal implants / piercing in the epilation zone;
- With folliculite.
Moles, Netures, Roda and Pigment Spots, can not be shoneed by photographer, they need to be stuck in front of the procedure.
Before photoepilation, moles need to be stuck with the plaster, otherwise there is a risk. what will they grow into malignant education
It is undesirable to make photoepilation to people suffering from increased pressure, coronary heart disease and hypertension, diabetes, pregnant and nursing women.
Are the health procedure dangerous
After the first procedure, skin irritation is possible, dryness and itching. If the flash was too strong, and the skin is sensitive, burns are possible. From the effects of the Sun during the recovery period (week after the procedure) can cause pigment stains.
Harm from a photoephilator can be obtained and in improper skin care after the procedure. It is forbidden for the first two days after the epilation of the auto-sales agent on the skin, visit the solarium and take sunny baths. Long-term water treatments are also contraindicated, they include visiting the sauna and the pool. If photo epilation was performed on the face, it is impossible to use decorative cosmetics 3-4 days.
In rare cases, hairs and inflammation of the hairpad (folliculite) are observed. If the radiation was low power, the hair will begin to grow stronger - this is called paradoxical hyperitrichosis. When highlighting the moles (and any other neoplasms), their rebirth in melanoma is possible.
If firmly decided to buy a photoeplayer, do not rush to make an order. Before paying money, even for the model of the famous brand, visit the doctor to certainly know that the procedure will not harm you.The motto for life: "Forever learning, but not forever get lessons" Rate article:
(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)Share with friends!
Photoeplayer, principle of operation and main characteristics
Epilation is a procedure by which unwanted hair on the body is removed. Today there are quite a lot of remedies to make photoepilation at home, without contacting the beauty salon. By purchasing a home photoeplayer, you will save time and cash, but the problem is that it is not always clear which device is suitable for you.
What is a photoepler?
Photoeplayer is a device that removes hair by means of a pulse current. Other means to remove hair only cut off the hair rod or remove it with a bulb.
However, the long-term results of these methods do not bring, which cannot be said about photoepilation courses.
Using a home photoepilator helps to gradually reduce hair growth to zero, and this is due to the dieting hair on the background of the effects of radiation of powerful lamp light.
How does a photoepower work?
By impact on the blood near the hair onion, the device blocks the nutrition of the hair using a heat wave. In the place of growth of the hair, blood is taking place, as a result of which the hair follicle dies. Also heated, weakens and falls out the barrel of the hair.
The mechanism of photoepilation mechanism helps to get rid of those hair in which Melanin is present. Gray and very blond hair is not amenable to this instrument.
In dark hair there is a large amount of this natural pigment, therefore, due to its light-absorbing properties, and effective hair removal occurs. In other words, the bulbs of dark hair die faster than the bright.
Removal of light or colorless hair occurs less actively, because The bulbs are not destroyed completely, continuing to function less intensively.
Selection of photoepilator
The modern market offers us several of the most popular manufacturers of photo-epilation. It is worth paying attention not only to the brand and the model of the device (the principle of their work is about the same), but also on its important technical characteristics.
What does the form and the size of the device affect?
In general, the size of the device can be compared with a magnitude of a mobile phone, which allows you to take it with you on trips and travel. However, in its form, photoerypilants differ from each other. Some of them resemble a disk telephone apparatus, others look like a hairdryer or kitchen mini combine.
Apparatus, such as "Combine" and "Phone with a removable tube" feed from a constant electric current with a socket. Models, such as "Hairdryer" work offline, and their nutrition occurs due to the operation of the batteries.
The battery appliances have a disadvantage consisting in a small area of the processed skin, which increases the time spent on the procedure.
It can only work for half an hour, after which it must be charged.
This criterion is very important, because It is from it that depends on the efficiency of working with the device, as well as the safety of its use. Statistics showed that the power of 5 J is the most optimal, because It does not lead to burns.
Moreover, some models simply do not allow to exceed this power threshold, which gives the user a complete confidence in protection against unpleasant consequences.
Other models allow you to adjust the power of the device, so at this stage the instrument setting should be especially attentive.
Light stain and its area
Light beam runs through flashes. The work of each such flash covers a specific skin area. This parameter depends on the number of pulses produced per procedure, as well as the time that the user will spend on photoepilation. The greater the skin area to which the light pulse can affect, the less time goes to the procedure.
Photoepilators who have the work of this feature to the maximum value, are treated with 6 square centimeters of the skin in one procedure. At the moment, this is the maximum value, and they have such characteristics not all devices. Less expensive devices have lower levels of light spots.
The tube module in the photo epilator is responsible for the amount of light pulses. Each model of the photoepilator has an individual lamp resource. After the expiration of this resource (the maximum number of outbreaks is 50 thousand, the minimum - 750 flares) module should be changed to a new one, the only question is how often it will have to do.
This parameter affects the cost of the device, including the price for replacing the lamp. If you need to handle large areas of the skin, it is recommended to choose a more expensive model with a large step of pulse resources.
If you neglect by this factor, the cost of the device is simply not justivened, because You will spend considerable tools for frequent replacements of the lamp module.
In case you just need to remove hairs over the upper lip, you can save, choosing a model with a small resource up to 1500 pulses.
What is photoepilation: principle of action, advantages and contraindications
Beautiful half of humanity (as well as representatives of its strong part) pays to their appearance considerable attention.
One of the most popular ways to struggle for beauty remains photoepilation. Consider what is this procedure and what to prepare, deciding to hold it.
Principle of photo epilation
Photoepilation is considered a radical way to get rid of hair, so let's see how it works.
When holding it On the roots of the hair affects powerful light pulses (They are IPL).
Pigment melanin, contained in the hair, absorbs them and heats. At high temperature roots and rods die And it remains only to remove the cover from the processed area.
To carry out such a procedure, instruments use bright light in a wide range of waves (from 520 to 1200 nm).
Another characteristic is the intensity of the light pulse for photoepilation. The optimal indicator is up to 25 J / square meters. cm.
The clinics offer other options for such operations. All of them work with the use of pulses, but the principle itself is slightly different due to the use of different devices.
Tip! Thinking about epilation seriously, remove the removal of hair with wax from the list of procedures.
The figures mentioned above are applied to remove the IPL method, and experts identify some more similar procedures:
- Aft. : When irradiated, the entire spectrum is used, placed on the waves from 800 to 1000 nm. Pronounced side effects does not have;
- LHE : The effect of light is enhanced by the thermal "additive". The equipment is not used to work in the "risky" bands. True, there is no warranty of full getting rid of hair;
- Elos : Light + radio frequencies. Efficiency does not exceed the standard IPL procedure. For a person with sensitive skin will seem painful.
These types of photoepilation are offered by salons. Before choosing any method, we calculate the "risks and benefits".
Read more about the principle of photoepilation action, see the video:
Advantages and disadvantages
Specialists will easily list both positive parties and a possible negative. All of them insist that the effect will be visible only after processing the problem area of the skin with good equipment. About the presence of filters also worth asking - they prevent burns.
Did you know ? In the cold, hair suffer from moisture deficit.
Advantages of photoepilation are following :
- applied on any body plot;
- Powerful effect on follicles;
- You can get the root at any depth - it is enough to adjust the desired wave;
- Fast processing. The whole procedure will take to half an hour, you can meet in 20-25 minutes;
- In terms of competent, the skin is not damaged, there are no pain;
- The effect is maintained at least 6 months.
However, Disadvantages of photoepilation are also available :
- Fully get rid of excess hair in one session will not work;
- For tanned people, the procedure may be somewhat painful;
- Side effects such as skin peeling may appear;
- Sometimes impulses falling on melanin, cause hyperpigmentation (this is fraught with the appearance of spots).
Recall that for such manipulations it is better to find a clinic where professionals working in hair processing technique.
Council ! Ask a physician methodology for the procedure. An explanatory specialist will not "bypass" moments like contraindications or risk side effects.
There is another moment with which the photoepilation of light hair is connected. Such hair contains little melanin or do not at all have this pigment. Accordingly, there is nothing to "work" with emissions, which affects the effect - it may not be particularly strong.
By the way, the same applies to gray. Consider this before going to the clinic. In this case, we recommend paying attention to the epilation of a neodymium laser.
Stages of the procedure
The success of such operations largely depends on competent training. By paying attention to such a way as photoepilation, taking into account everything for and against, comply with simple rules before the procedure. PhotoPill can be carried out in almost all parts of the body:
How to prepare
Let's find out how to properly prepare for photoepilation. First of all, contact a specialist for inspection. It will determine the skin type and select the desired settings for light waves. The presence of abrasions or rashes is also taken into account when selected.
It is worth sticking to these rules:
- For 2 weeks, "before" can not be sunbathing - be it the beach or solarium. Take care of the uniform skin color. Irritation and burns are excluded, scars appear due to them;
- For a longer period (month) will have to forget about the machines. Only a razor can provide the hair required for processing rigidity;
- The length of the hair must exceed 2 mm, otherwise the pulse simply does not work
Did you know ? Seek "At one point" is unreal - this happens within two weeks after experienced stress.
In order not to feel the cons of photoepilation on yourself, keep all these items.
How is the procedure
The algorithm is:
- The client, sitting on the couch, exposes the problem area. We necessarily wear safety glasses;
- A gel is applied to the skin, preventing burns;
- A manipulator with an anesthetic tip is carried out according to the desired area, evenly distributing pulses;
- After processing the gel is removed, and cream is applied to calm skin.
Hair removal through photoepilation usually does not cause any pain. Except may be except for manipulations for the bikini zone. Do not endure them - Tell me a doctor about them, it will increase the interval between pulses , and unpleasant tingling or burning will pass.
Photoepilation can be done at home. There are many portable home apparatus that are easy to manage and are very effective.
In the first hours after processing, the skin retains the usual color. After a few hours, small red spots may appear and lightly tingling. Do not be afraid - these are ordinary phenomena that need to be neutralized.
Council ! During the period of procedures, it is better to keep the skin covered. In the summer it is somewhat uncomfortable, but for beauty will have to suffer.
Photoepilation rules include such irradiation measures:
- The plot is treated with Panthenol or its analogues (twice a day);
- In the first 2 days, do not use alcohol-containing cosmetics. "Chemistry" is also concerned. Exclude the fat cream - it creates a film, and the skin "chips";
- Hot bath or sauna are also undesirable in the first days. They will replace the cool shower;
- The skin first will be dry, so drink enough water (minimum 1.5 liters);
- For a month will have to forget about the solarium and take care of direct rays.
To the question, how to remove hair after photoepilation, experts answer briefly in the clinic. It is impossible to clean them yourself.
How much sessions need
As if we did not want to, and the epilation in any manifestation does not remove the hair forever, although the long effect is provided. That is, single hairs with time can still appear.
The exact validity period depends on the type of skin of each client and the general condition of the body. Yes, and the "habitat" plays a role.
The minimum for this type of removal is considered to be a period of six months, and the upper strip can be 4-5 years.
Based on this, calculate how often you need to do photoepilation.
Remember that a one-time "approach" can not do - The full course includes 5-6 sessions, regardless of the processing zone . Hair color is also important: people with dark hair feel the effect faster.
Did you know ? In women, the hairpiece "sits" deeper than in men. Scientists named a figure of 2 mm.
Interval between sessions - From three weeks to two months, depending on the power of the pulses.
Before carrying out operation, appreciate your health condition by consulting with doctors. Photoepilation has a number of contraindications:
- chronic skin diseases and endocrine system;
- The presence in the body of "iron" like pacemakers;
- long-term reception of steroid drugs;
- Regular chemotherapy or long exposure;
- Allergic reaction to intense light;
- There were already other types of removal types (epilation, shigaring, laser processing);
- Availability on the tattoo site.
Important ! Sugar diabetes in the decompensated stage is one of the direct contraindications in any form of epilation.
These items make the treatment impossible.
There are other, so-called relative contraindications that are temporary:
- availability of wounds or abrasion;
- foci of inflammation;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Possible harm and side effects
Having learned how and where they do photoepilation, do not forget about possible side effects. Despite the sterility of the procedure itself, the risk (even if the minimum) is still there. That's what he can manifest itself:
- The appearance of acne. This effect is more often manifested in people with dark skin. Unpleasant, but in most cases it takes place in a few weeks.
- The scars are the result of the wrong adjustment of the equipment. If the impulse activity is incorrectly calculated, the probability of their appearance is high.
- Destruction of sweat glands (hyperhydrosis).
- Hair Growth. When choosing too low power irradiation, the roots are not destroyed, but getting a stimulus for growth.
! Hair also react to regular stress or sleep problems. They become brittle and slow down growth.
Papillomas and other neoplasms rarely appear. This is partly due to the fact that when planning the procedure, the client did not share with the doctor with all the data on his health.
Do not chase over the effect, soberly calculate all factors, especially in terms of such manifestations.
Photoepilation zones and the cost of the procedure
Finally understood how photoepilation is valid, you can proceed to the study of the price-sheet clinics. The cost depends on the site on which deletion is carried out. In different clinics, it may differ by 10-15% (both in the direction of the rise in price and in the budget direction).
In the price tags there are such numbers (for a session):
- About 1000 rubles. for removal over the upper lip;
- From 4000, if you take a classic bikini. For the work of a deep type will have to lay out at least 7000;
- The chin zone is treated for 3400-3500;
- The armpit section will cost 4000 rubles;
- Manipulations with belly shall be divided into categories depending on the area. It is about 4.5-6 thousand;
- For the removal at the forearm, approximately 6700-6900 rubles will be asked, and on the shoulders - about 1.5 thousand more expensive;
- The most expensive will be deleted on the legs - count on 20-25 thousand rubles.
Council ! It is advisable to save all checks. They are required to give out before each session.
Before the first session, check the full cost to avoid overpayments in the future. Removal will require several approaches, and in a good clinic will not become "chemistry" with prices, and they are engaged at them immediately.
Photoepilation: What it is and how high-pulse light technique works
Photoepilation is a method for the destruction of hair on the body.
It gained relevance due to the intensity of impact and many other qualities that distinguish it from alternative types of hair removal.
Photoepilation can be rightfully called a unique technique, because it has its own characteristics, as well as flaws and advantages.
Let's figure it out that it is photoepilation, its pros and cons, how many sessions need and how long the effect is holding, which is better and more efficient - photoepilation, electroepilation or el-epilation, how much is the procedure, as well as let's see the photo before and after a session and read reviews Patients who have tried this hair removal method.
Principle of operation and efficiency
The essence of photoepilation is the active effect of broadband rays emanating from the device, through melanin on the hairs. This pigment absorbs radiation, destructive for the hair itself and its follicles.
When the photoepilation lamp gives the effect of the flash, the energy of the light pulse emanating from it is thermally affected by subcutaneous tissues. High temperatures (approximately 80 degrees of heat) destroy hair bulbs.
After a few days, the hair with dead follicles falls out. Hair after a session may not appear for a long time or will no longer grow.
Several photoepilation sessions (five to six) are able to provide a long-term effect (about five years). In cases where the master did not differ in professionalism, the hairs can grow again, but will be damaged.
Advantages and disadvantages, the duration of the result
The popularity and stability of this method in the field of cosmetology is due to its advantages. Here are a number of its known visible advantages:
- Rejuvenating effect. Thermal processes occurring in skin cover when contact with the energy of the light pulse, prevent the aging of the skin and make signs of fading less visible.
- Lack of skin contact with the device. The device acts at a short distance and does not touch the body.
- Lack of opportunity to make an infection. The only thing that comes into contact with the skin during photoepilation is a special gel, so the risk of infection is reduced to zero.
- Painlessness. During photoepilation, the skin is not injured, and there are no pain, but only if the skin is not too sensitive, the parameters of the holding are chosen correctly and there are no contraindications to its conduct.
- Short-term session. This procedure is carried out very quickly.
- Instant appetizability effect. After the procedure, the disappearance of hairs is noticeable immediately.
- Perhaps the most important plus photoepilation is the defect of the effect. It can last from six months to five years. It all depends on the number of sessions.
Epilation has a number of shortcomings:
- Risk of burning. If the skin is sensitive, too thin, dry or tanning light pulses are capable of burning it.
- Ineffectiveness with gray and light hair. The conductor of the rays is melanin, and in the hair of such a shade it is very small, so they are poorly amenable to such an impact.
- The possibility of pigmentation. In rare cases, pigment stains may occur.
- Low efficiency when using the apparatus that was used too often. Each of the devices is designed for a certain amount of flashes. If it is not replaced in a cosmetology office for a long time, the effect does not exceed expectations.
Differences from other types of removal
If we compare laser hair removal with photoepilation, the first methodology will have two significant advantages. The first is lower cost. The second is the smaller required number of sessions to achieve a better result.
Laser epilation has a big drawback - to do this at home, having studied the rules of its holding, they will have to acquire many equipment, that is, several devices immediately. Another lack of laser hair removal is held longer than photoepilation.
If we talk about the number of restrictions, photoepilation is inferior to ELOS-epilation. With the help of the second method, it is easy to remove even light hair, and the tanned skin does not hurt.
Disadvantages of elos-epilation are also available. For example, such a procedure is more expensive than photoepilation and procedures for a better effect require about ten. Patients of some cosmetology clinics noted that with elos-epilation, the feelings are not very pleasant - and this is also minus.
Electricepilation worse photoepilation is that there is a risk of incurring infection. Another minus is minus - the long-term session. Another disadvantage is the impossibility of removing hair in the nose and ears.
But, a significant plus of electroepilation is the ability to remove any type of hair, with which the method of which is in question, does not cope.
Impact zones and use of the method of men
The use of this procedure allows you to solve the problem of excess hair on any part of the body. Such a condition acts only in the case when it is not damaged and is not affected by certain diseases.
Get rid of excess hair, I want not only ladies, but also by male representatives. But in the second case, it will have to conduct sessions about three times a year, because men grow faster due to the activity of testosterone production. But for men, the procedure of photoepilation is most effectively, because male hair is much thicker than women.
The following shows the results of photoepilation, photos before and after the procedure:
Machines for conducting and their parameters
All devices for this procedure emit broadband light. The machine for photoepilation produces a strong impulse that manifests itself in the form of an outbreak.
The lamps in the device emit ultraviolet, and it affects the skin negatively. Therefore, all the devices must be filters that muffle its activity.
There are many different devices for the implementation of this process. All of them are different from each other speed of the outbreak, the power of exposure, the shelf life of the lamp and other parameters. Here are the most popular devices:
- Classic 512. This apparatus exists in the cosmetology market for more than fifteen years and does not lose relevance.
- Skin Station Mistral. The device is distinguished by flash and multifunctionality, as it is able to deal with a number of skin diseases.
- Lumenis One. His advantage is that it has passed many quality tests for many years.
- Record 618. It is popular thanks to a wide range of applications, as suitable for a variety of hair and skin types.
- Ellipse Light. The device with a strengthened action, which estimated people from a variety of corners of the planet.
- Quantum IPL, Quantum HR / SR. This machine has a good adjustment system, so it is easy to adjust to different types of skin and hair.
It is worth taken into account a number of cases when this method is categorically contraindicated:
- wounds and damage to the skin;
- age up to sixteen years;
- breastfeeding period;
- hypertension and ischemic heart disease;
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
- skin diseases;
Preparation and course of procedure
Preparation for photoepilation on face and body includes a mandatory visit to the doctor for consultation on the health of the patient and its skin.
Before the procedure is extremely undesirable to sunbathe about two weeks. This also applies to the stay in the sun, and visiting a solarium. It is not recommended to use the auto market.
The length of hairs before the procedure should be equal to one millimeter. For example, legs should not shave for three days before the procedure, but the bikini zone is two.
Computer diagnostics - mandatory stage before the process. The beautician must take into account the peculiarities of the skin, hair and the body to competently adjust the device.
A few minutes before the start of the session, the visitor to the cosmetology cabinet falls on the couch and puts the glasses preventing malicious rays. A special gel with cooling effect is applied before the procedure. This technique facilitates the tolerance of thermal exposure.
After the first flash, the beautician should ask about sensations. If they are extremely unpleasant, the master regulates the impact of the device.
The final stage is the applying of a gel or cream that will calm the skin. If it is very sensitive, Panthenol can be applied.
In more detail about how the photoepilation procedure passes, look at the video:
In the first days after photoepilation, the use of any cosmetic products on the zones of exposure should be excluded, as well as visiting baths and swimming pools. In the first three weeks after the procedure, you should not expose the skin with the effects of the Sun and Solarium.
If you have to go outside in hot weather, it is recommended to apply sunscreen. The shower is better to take a little cool.
The rehabilitation period after the session lasts a week. During this time, skin covers may have a red shade and differ by swelling. Paints are also not excluded. If they are enhanced, you can arm yourself with local cooling agents.
After this period, you can enjoy smooth and smooth skin. But complications are not excluded. Here is some of them :
- recurrence of herpes if available;
- the growth of keloid scars when risk group;
Prices and reviews
The cost of the photoepilation procedure is determined by the area on which it is necessary to influence and the pricing policy of cosmetology. Here are approximate prices for the most popular zones:
- legs - 2000-20000;
- bikini - 1000-8000;
- armpits - 1500-5000;
- Mustache - 700-2000.
Reviews about the procedure are very different. This is due to different glances on the methods of maintaining beauty and features of the body:
- Elena, 27 years old, Patient: "Not so long ago went to photoepilating bikini. Say that I suffered after her week - say nothing. To the skin it was hurt! But after the expiration of that term could not rejoice. The skin is smooth and soft, but no boring excess hair. "
- Marina, 22 years old: "After sessions, everything happens perfectly, but they have often repeat. If the hair grows quickly and well, the pair of procedures are definitely not separated. But from this method of hair removal, I will not refuse, as it is one of the most efficient. "
- Zoya, 33 years old, a cosmetologist: "I do photo epilation to patients and treat it positively. I consider it a good technique. But I do not advise you too often, because ultraviolet is still very harmful, and without it the procedure is impossible. "
Does this technique worthy of attention?
Of course, it is worthy, because it is rightly recognized as one of the most effective destruction procedures for excess hair cover from all possible. Of course, she is worth the money spent on it.
But it is not necessary to forget that the effectiveness is due to albeit weak, but the effect of malicious rays.
If the hair on the body is not so much, and they are bright and slowly grow, you can choose alternative procedures.
How the photoepler works, the principle of operation, everything about the work of photo epilations | Gynecologist plus ultrasound
You probably know that the optimal method of getting rid of excess hair is photoepilation. This method allows you to get rid of the hair for several years - you see, it is impressive.
In addition, today there are photoepilators for home use, which in their effectiveness are not worse than professional devices installed in beauty salons.
Or maybe even better - in terms of security.
From this article you will learn everything about photoeepilaterals, the principles of photoepilation, about how the photoepler acts on the hair, the skin and much more
The photoepler is not so cheap as an ordinary epilator, but it fully justifies its value. But before buying such a device, you need to know how it works and what to wait from it.
A little physiology
Before describing the action of the photo-epilator, you need to get a little familiar with the physiology. More precisely, to learn about why there are blondes, brunettes, why there are bright and dark skin, and why we sunbathe.
Hair color, rainbow shell and skin depends on the pigment melanin. Everything is simple here: the more melanin, the darker color. Tan - protective skin reaction to the impact of ultraviolet. Ultraviolet is harmful to the skin, so it produces more melanin, which absorbs light (and ultraviolet is also light, only we do not see it). So the tan appears.
So, Melanin can absorb light, both in visible and in an invisible spectrum. The absorption of light is accompanied by the reaction of photothermolysis, simply heating and the destruction of the hair. If there is more light melanin leather, leather heats up.
And if the hair? It is also heated, and at a certain point of heating, the hair onion is destroyed - either immediately and completely, or partially, but over time it still dies. No hair bulbs - no hair.
This is based on the principle of photo-epilation.
Photoeplayer: principle of work
The photoepower is the device whose working part is a crypton lamp generating light pulses. The lamp emits light with a certain wavelength and power.
The pulse acts on the hair, the hair is heated and the surrounding fabrics, the hair bulb is dying.
As a rule, it takes about 3 procedures to get rid of most hair, and 6-8 procedures are required to fully.
How does a photoepower work? Everything is very simple: you turn on the device, bring to the desired area of the skin, the lamp generates light pulses at a certain time interval. You can process the whole body, if you want to process your face, you should choose photoepilators suitable for both body and face.
One piece of leather is processed once, otherwise, with all the safety of home photographs, you can burn the skin. Photoepilation procedures are recommended to be carried out once a few weeks.
You can also visually familiarize yourself with the choice, technical characteristics and buy a high-quality photoepler suitable for the price, configuration and directly in its instructions will be all negotiantly demonstrated, but there is nothing difficult in this procedure.
How the photoepler acts on the hair and the skin
Learning the instructions for any photo-epilator, you will learn that it is best for dark hair. And best of all it is suitable for light skin.
The optimal combination for photoepilation is white leather and black hair.
The worst (that is, it is impossible) - very dark skin and bright or gray hair - in this case, nothing will happen with hair, and you will get a burn, since the whole light will absorb melanin's skin.
Why is that? Because the light with different wavelength is differently absorbed by melanin of the skin and hair.
The desired effect provides light with a wavelength of 600 nm to 1200 nm. It is necessary that the light penetrates a depth of 2-4 mm - it is at such a depth that hair bulbs are located.
During the studies, it was revealed that the optimal for epilation is the wavelength from 1000 to 1200 nm - this light is almost completely absorbed by hair. Moreover, with a wavelength of 1000 nm, the hair color is no longer so fundamental - the light is well absorbed even with light or gray hair.
Lasers used in cosmetology cannot give such light. But the lamps in photoepilators can. Although, of course, the photoepilator lamps give a blank beam like a laser, but a mixture of rays, with a different wavelength. At the same time, in the photoepilateors, filters that cut short waves are installed, leaving only those that effectively affect hair without affecting the skin.
However, part of the short waves remains, therefore there is a limit for photoepilation in color of the skin: Types number 5 and No. 6 on the FitzParick scale (photoepilation mulatto and black women are not suitable, however, like laser hair removal).
In addition to the wavelength, an important characteristic is the power of the photofilator light pulse. It is clear that you need a fairly powerful flash, but it should not be through the CHUR powerful - so that it does not have a skin burn.
In home photoeryeplorators, the light power does not exceed 5 J / cm2, in the cabinets the power of light is greater.
Therefore, when using domestic apparatus, there is no risk of burn, but the burn after the cabin procedure is quite common complication.
What happens when you turn on the photoeplayer? The lamp generates a light pulse. Light consists of waves of different lengths. Short waves do not reach the skin, thanks to filters, long waves affect the skin and hair.
At the same time, the "mixture" of the waves provides impact on the dark and light hair, and the power of the pulse and the time of its exposure does not give the skin to heat up to such an extent so that it turns out to burn.
But this applies to home photographers, a cabin photoepower, the principle of operation of which is based on much greater power, not so secure. And the painlessness of the salon procedures is under a big question, unlike home photography.
Photoepilation is a fairly common way to remove unwanted hair, which managed to love many girls. High efficiency and long-lasting result is achieved absolutely on any body portion. So let's find out what is a photoepilation and how to make this miracle procedure.
The hair cover on the body of a healthy person takes about 96%, leaving "bald" only palms and feet. The thickness, rigidity and hair color largely depends on age, gender, health status and human nationality. And if there is a brutal hair on a man, then women do not paint.
Yes, what is there to speak, every year among the clients of beauty salon, on the procedure for hair removal, you can still meet a strong half of humanity. So this problem is not feminine.
Hair and their structure
The hair is formed by an epique cloth and are counted for skin appendages. The vegetation is divided into three groups:
- Putter. They cover most of the body and, depending on their location, can be completely imperceptible to the eye.
- Long. The name speaking by itself. This includes hair growing on the head, male face (mustache, beard), armpits and genital organs.
- Bristy. This item includes eyebrows, eyelashes, hairs in ears and nose.
The structure of the Volos contains two parts: this is a rod that we see on the surface of the skin and the root, from which, actually, the hair itself grows.
The follicle is, in simple language, a protective sheath for the root that feeds the latter with everything necessary for the production of hair.
The hair itself consists of a brainstant, the cortical layer, the cuticle, and its color directly depends on the melanin located in the cortical layer.
Light (white) and gray hair completely devoid of melanin, and the greater it is more, the darker the hair. The growth of hairs occurs due to the division of the root cells. The dying particles smoothly go to the surface of the skin in the form of a rod. The hair from the long group is constantly growing and not limited in length, but the flutter stops their growth reaching a certain size.
Types of photo epilation
Source 4 varieties of procedure:
- Photoepilation IPL.
How does photoepilation work?
Looking at the video, how to make photoepilation it becomes clear that this process is significantly different from ordinary procedures. Of course, there will be no instant effect, but after a certain number of sessions, the expectations will be justified in full.
The entire principle of photoepilation is the powerful effects of the beam of the device on the hair rod. Cells, absorbing light, get thermal energy. In total, the trunk and root are heated to 800. The blood coagulation in the capillaries of the follicle, due to high temperatures, leads to full, or partial death.
Nutrients cease to flow to the follicle, which makes it inoperable. It just becomes unable to reproduce the hairs. Regular impact on problem areas of the body will be completely delivered from vegetation.
Time, power and outbreaks are determined by a specialist individually, given the particular hair of the client. The darker of their color, the more power and flashes it will be needed, because They absorb significantly more light. The same refers to thick and long hair.
Is it effective?
With full confidence you can say yes, photoepilation works. After the first procedure, the hairs will appear again in a few weeks, but in the already much smaller quantity. In most cases, it will take about 4, less often 10, sessions for final deliverance.
Passing the full course, you can forget about vegetation for 5 years, then you need to repeat everything, or delete single hairs yourself.
Cost of procedure
You can not call an unambiguous digit and now you will understand why. Each salon sets the cost of 1 outbreak, and then everything is considered because what amount will need. The average price of the outbreak for the lower leg is 70 rubles, they are needed, approximately 200 pieces, and in total - 14,000 rubles for the procedure.
Parts of the body on which the most popular procedure:
- Upper lip
Treat the bikini zone is much more expensive, about 200 rubles with a need of 15-30 outbreaks, which corresponds to 6,000 rubles per session. Continuing in the same vein, that's what it turns out:
- "Clear" completely legs 20 000 rubles
- Hands will cost 7,000 rubles
- Armpits of approximately 4 000 rubles
- Gun over lip 1 000 rubles
- Bikini (deep) 7 000 rubles
Men all will cost more than 1,000 rubles.
Where to do photoepilation is best?
Hike to the proven beauty salon - the pleasure is far from cheap, especially if you consider that no one knows the exact number of outbreaks required, so at the end of the procedure there may be significantly more declared in the beginning.
Fortunately, everyone has the opportunity to become the owner of a personal photo epilator. Of course, such a purchase will noticeably affect the wallet, but with constant use, the acquisition of yourself will quickly pay off.
The average price of the apparatus varies within 20,000 - 30,000 rubles, and the outbreak cost will not exceed 20 rubles, which is more cheaper than in the budget cabin itself.
To determine the most favorable option, it is necessary to think thoroughly what you want. So, for example, if you wish to get rid of the hair on the whole body, it is more expedient to purchase the apparatus itself. If you need to eliminate the hairs over the lip, then it will be more economical to visit the Cabinet of a specialist. The duration of the effect is usually a determining factor when choosing a hair removal method.
It is extremely recommended to get rid of powder hairs on their own on their own, most of the home photographilants are not even designed both on it and on the bikini zone. So that the procedure is painless and does not cause burns, the device must have a cooling function than portable fixtures can not boast.
Specialist consultation does not hurt. Dermatologist, analyzing the structure of the hair, can advise the optimal power of the device and drugs that improve the quality of epilation.
- The skin affected by eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other diseases
- Tattoos on the processed zone, the birthplace spots
- Lactation, pregnancy
- Infectious diseases
- Cancer tumors
- Cardiovascular diseases
Reviews and rules of care after photoepilation
Women respond positively as salon and home procedure. The disadvantage is called soreness of epilation, from easy show to a tangible burning.
True, if everything is done correctly, all this can be avoided. Some are faced with the fact that instead of a pair of procedures, it is necessary to do a little more, which also causes indignation.
The effectiveness also affects the following rules to the client:
- Before the procedure, within 21 days, it is impossible to sunbathe;
- Also, a few weeks before the sessions, it is impossible to remove hair on the body mechanically, allowed exclusively to shave;
- After photoepilation, for a week, you should forget about the baths, saunas and pools;
- If the removal of the hair was made in the axillary depressions, over the course of two weeks, all antipersperants are contraindicated;
- It is impossible to expose the treated zones to solar exposure.
In general, experts converge in the opinion that the most reasonable to remove unwanted hair in winter.
Questions related to photoepilation that may occur:
Photoeplayer - device for removing hair on face and body. In contrast to the usual mechanical models, it allows you to carry out this procedure almost without pain and makes the skin smooth for a long time.
Most recently, it was possible to make photoepilation only in beauty salons, but now the compact devices for home use appeared on sale. How are they arranged and what is worth paying attention to when choosing such a device?
Principle of operation and features
Epilation devices are divided into three main types:
Mechanical model It is very simple. It is equipped with a rotating head with discs or tweezers: during epilation, they are closed, capture and pull the hairs with the root. The procedure is quite painful, and get rid of vegetation on the body in this way it is possible for not too long period: in the range of 2-4 weeks.
Laser и Photo epilations Work on another principle: they remove hairs using light pulses. Under their influence, the dark pigment melanin is heated to a high temperature under their exposure to the skin cells or barrel and root. As a result, the nutrition of the root weakens, the follicle is destroyed, and after some time after the hair session falls.
This procedure only acts on the hair in the growth stage. Therefore, to completely remove vegetation, it is usually required to carry out 5-10 epilation with a break in 2-3 weeks. After that, the appearance of new hair slows down strongly: sometimes the skin remains smooth for several years. And when hairs appear on it, they look rare and thin.
Despite the strong similarity, there are significant differences between laser and photo-epilationors.
First, the resource of the laser model is not limited, but the photoepilator lamp after a certain time fails. The possibility of its replacement is not all models and also requires serious costs. The cost of this "consumator" is sometimes 30-50% of the price of the device.
Secondly, the laser beam heats the hair itself directly, affecting a small enough (about 1 cm²) area. Epilation is obtained narrowly and efficient, but requires a lot of time.
But the pulse light, which comes from the photoepilator lamp, heats the skin cells. Because of the high temperature in the surrounding tissues, the hair follicle gets a burn and dies. At the same time, the area of the processed area will be several times more than when exposed to the laser. Due to this, the procedure is faster, but the influence on the hair is less intensive - and therefore it will have to wait for the result longer.
Photoepilation does not recommend making people with dark skin, as it can provoke burns and the appearance of pigment spots. In this case, it is better to use a laser.
Another restriction is associated with the color of the hair. If they are very bright, gray or red, with a low number of melanin, most likely, neither laser, nor the photo epiler will help you.
Characteristics of photoepilators
One of the main characteristics of the photoepilator - Lamp resource which is installed in it. Depending on the model, it may vary from 70 to 350 thousand outbreaks. The more this parameter, the longer you can take hair removal without spending money on the purchase of a new lamp.
However, even devices with a relatively low resource work long enough. Depending on the type and thickness of the hair for the full epilacation of the entire body, the average is required from 600 to 1500 outbreaks. It turns out that the most "low-handed" lamp in such conditions will hold at least six hundred sessions and serves several years.
Another parameter affects the duration of the lamp: Light outbreak intensity or power which can be from 2.5 to 7 J / cm² from 2.5 to 7 J / cm². What she is more, the faster the follicles will collapse and the longer your skin will remain smooth.
Most models can be adjusted by installing at a certain level. The smaller you choose, the longer the lamp will be able to work.
Number of flare intensity modes Different photoepilator varies from 3 to 7 pieces. It should be selected in accordance with the skin type and hair color: a table with the recommended power value for different cases is usually given in the instruction manual of the device.
During the procedure, orient on your feelings: if you feel burning and discomfort, reduce power. For the correct mode selection, the area of removal is important. On delicate areas such as face, armpit or bikini zone, it is better to work with minimal intensity.
Many devices have such a useful option as Skin color sensor . You do not have to explore the instructions in an attempt to choose the appropriate mode. The device will scan and define the type of epidermis, and then install the desired flash power. Such models are most safe: they minimize the risk of side effects, because they simply will not work on too dark or tanned skin.
Another function is responsible for security: Skin contact sensor . It is necessary to protect the eyes from the harmful effects of the laser beam or pulsed light outbreak. When the device is tight pressed to the body, it works. As soon as the contact disappears, the sensor instantly turns off the epilator.
Epilation area Laser models usually do not exceed 1CM², and photographicators vary from 2 to 7 cm². The more this characteristic, the faster you can process the desired sites.
Some epilators are intended only for body , However, most of them can also be used. on the face In the region below cheekbones. To adjust the eyebrow shape with a laser or photoepilator is impossible: this will lead to serious eye damage.
The set with a photoeplayer sometimes includes a special Nozzle for face . It has a reduced light window for more directional exposure and is equipped with a built-in filter to work with sensitive skin. Some models come with other nozzles: for the armpits and bikini zone. Such accessories have a curved shape, which provides a more dense fit to the body.
For the procedure, laser and photoepilators are connected to an electrical outlet. We also produce Wireless models : They can work not only from the network, but also from the battery.
Criteria for selecting photo epilator
Planning a purchase, first of all study your body. Do you have light skin and dark hair? Then the photoepler will be the best option. On the dark skin, he will not work - in this case it is better to purchase a laser model.
Those who have bright, gray-haired hair, none of these devices may not come up - you will have to use the usual epilator.
Need to remove hair above the lip, on the cheeks or on the chin? Choose a model that can be used for face.
It is desirable that she had a small area of epilation: from 1 to 2 cm², either supplied complete with a special nozzle. Since the processing area will be small, you can save and buy a model with a small lamp resource: 70-100 thousand flashes.
Planning to carry out the procedure on the legs? Then it will be more convenient to use the device with an epilation area from 3 cm².
Do you need a model for different sites? Choose a photoeplayer that is suitable for both the face and body, and will have a solid lamp resource: from 150 and more than thousands of outbreaks.
In order not to experience discomfort during the procedure, it is better to give preference to the device, which has 5-7 intensity modes: This will allow you to choose the optimal power for zones with different sensitivity.
Want to maximize yourself from possible consequences related to improper operation of the device? Check that the selected epilator had a contact sensor with a surface.
Wear that you can not correctly determine your skin shade? You will fit the model with a built-in color sensor.
Want to conduct a procedure in the most convenient posture and not depend on the electrical outlet? Pay attention to wireless models.
First of all, focus on the price?
The category of the most inexpensive apparatus includes a small amount of outbreaks and an epilation area within 3 cm².
For photoepilaterals with a resource-intensive (from 250 thousand outbreaks) with a lamp or epilation area of 4-7 cm². We will have to pay more, as for laser models.
It is more expensive than all wireless devices of any type: both with a laser beam and pulsed light flashes.